This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
'What Happens in Vegas', all started with the legendary Rat Pack and you can relive those days when Frank, Sammy and Dean were Sin Cityʼs most famous entertainers, putting the town on the map with their mix of music, comedy, style and pure cool.
Our guide to The Rat Pack Is Back Las Vegas
With a stellar cast of some of the finest performers in the business, The Rat Pack is Back has been hailed as the next best thing to seeing the original Rat Pack themselves and makes for quintessential Vegas night!
The Rat Pack is Back is the only Vegas-based show that tours with national companies and even has an award from the Congress of the United States. And you will find out why in this hugely entertaining evening.
Featuring classic music and skits by the original bad boys of Las Vegas – Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis, Jr. and Dean Martin, sit back and enjoy classics such as "Luck be a Lady", "Fly Me to the Moon", "New York, New York", "That's Amore" and "Mr Bojangles" while doubling up with laughter at the face-paced jokes and banter. Oh and... keep an eye out for a special appearance from the one and only Miss Marilyn Monroe.
The fabulous retro-authentic new Copa Room at The Tuscany Suites is the only theatre left in Vegas with a real Maitre'd cocktail showroom beverage service, for a true once-in-a-lifetime Las Vegas experience.
There are three ticket options to choose from:
- General Admission - situated in the general seating area
- VIP Admission - situated in the VIP seating area within close proximity of the stage
- VIP Admission with dinner - as above but a tasty three-course dinner (menu below) at the Tuscany Gardens restaurant is included in the price
Tuscany Gardens Sample Menu (subject to change)
First course: House salad or soup of the day.
Choice of Entree: Chicken Parmigiano, Veal Marsala, Capellini Di Pollo or Filet of Beef. All served with artisan bread and choice of coffee or tea.
Dessert: Tiramisu, Creme Brulee, Cannoli, Gelato Performance.
Daily expect Sundays at 7.30pm. If you book the VIP Admission with dinner option it is recommended to arrive at 5.30pm in order to allow enough time to enjoy the three-course meal.
The show lasts around 1 hour 20 minutes.
The Copa Room at the Tuscany Suites & Casino.
The Rat Pack Is Back Las Vegas
Have breakfast, lunch or dinner at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Hotel for free views of Bellagio Fountains and People watching.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Rat Pack Is Back Las Vegas Tickets
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Ticket Office and are available up to five days prior to the performance date.
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. 100% cancellation fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Rat Pack Is Back Las Vegas Tickets
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, you will recieve a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office up to five days prior to the performance.