Magic Mike Live Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Conceived by Channing Tatum and co-directed by Tatum and film franchise choreographers Alison Faulk and Teresa Espinosa, Magic Mike Live is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience.
Our guide to Magic Mike Live Tickets
In case you aren't familar with the concept, Magic Mike Live is an all-new, first-class entertainment experience based on the hit films “Magic Mike” and “Magic Mike XXL”.
This spectacular show recreates the mythical Club Domina as a cabaret nightclub inside the Hard Rock Hotel and has been designed to capture the magnetism of the Magic Mike franchise.
Featuring thirteen of the hottest and most talented men in the country, performing daring dance and stip routines in front of, behind, above and all around the audience., it's going to be quite a night!
Conceived by Channing Tatum and co-directed by Tatum and film franchise choreographer Alison Faulk, Magic Mike Live is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience.
- Premium Seats: These seats are usually closest to the stage however some are on the Balcony Level. Either way, expect unrivalled views of the stage.
- Preferred Seats: The second best seats in the house, located on both levels of the house, and along the bar.
- Reserved and Balcony seats are also available in the house but are limited. They do however offer excellent views but can prevent you from being a participating audience member (if that's a bad thing!)
Wednesday to Sunday, year round.
Varies - see calendar.
Tips & Tricks - Magic Mike Live Tickets
A helicopter or plane flight to the Grand Canyon will typically save 10 hours compared to a coach tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Magic Mike Live Tickets
- Minimum age is 18 years. Passport or valid photo ID must be carried at all times.
- Magic Mike Live uses strobe lighting as well as theatrical smoke throughout the performance.
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Box Office
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Magic Mike Live Tickets
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- What does LET Included mean?
'LET Included' means Light Entertainment Tax included.