Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Wander the world of wizardry with the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, and discover the magic of Harry Potter in this unforgettable day out which also includes a tasty lunch.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
Step into the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office and the wand room, see the beautiful sets and props from the likes of the triple-decker Knight Bus and Privet Drive, and make like a third-year at Hogsmeade by treating yourself to a Butterbeer and taking a ride on a broomstick.
Discover brand new attractions, including the wizarding bank of Gringotts, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins and so much more.
Enjoy lunch at the nearby Mercure Hunton Park. This elegantly transformed Queen Anne house is perfect for a bite to eat before or after your experience. You can expect tasty, satisfying fare with a variety of starters, mains and desserts on offer.
What happens on the day?
With tours running between 10.00 and 16.00, pick your time and prepare to be absorbed by the magical world of wizardry as you step into the studios and discover incredible, sets, costumes and special effects. Grab a pint of butterbeer, or there are plenty of amazing souvenirs to tempt you out of your galleons, sickles and knuts.
Mercure Hunton Park is just a short drive from the studios and is where you can enjoy a buffet style two-course lunch. Simple, satisfying fare with a variety of starter, main and dessert options being the order of the day for your two course meal.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Tour departs from Victoria in London.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 16
- If taking an infant (3 to 4 years old) admission to the tour is free.
- Please note - Warner Brothers Studio Tours Admission for visitors with disabilities is charged at the standard rate and one helper is welcome without charge. Helpers will be asked for proof on entry e.g. letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance, a letter/notice of entitlement for Invalidity Benefit or a Freedom pass with a 'D' on it
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available seven days a week with lunch served from 12.00 to 14.00, throughout the year, and must be pre-booked for the same day. Some date exclusions including 25 and 26 December may apply.
- The experience has very limited availability in peak times such as school holidays and weekends.
- Bookings must be made with a minimum of 12 weeks in advance as the tour is extremely popular with dates being booked up very quickly. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for your Studio tour, 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your lunch plus 5 minutes to drive between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.