West End Shows - Les Miserables
Seen by 65 million people across the globe, Les Miserables is still as popular as ever today in London’s West End. Set against the backdrop of 19th century France, the multi-award winning musical tells a gripping story of broken dreams, courage, love and redemption.
Our guide to West End Shows - Les Miserables
The highly acclaimed 'Peoples Musical', based on Victor Hugo’s brilliant novel set in 19th century France, the multi-award winning Les Miserables follows the story of Jean Valjean.
After 19 years as a chained prisoner, Jean manages to break his parole and set up a new identity for himself as a factory owner and Mayor under his new name Monsieur Madeleine.
He is 8 years into his new life when one of his workers has a secret illegitimate child. In the mother’s instinct to provide for her child, she commits a crime and is about to be taken to prison. ‘The Major’ intervenes and insists she is taken to hospital instead.
This is the first time he is reunited with Javert, coming face-to-face with the ruthless policeman who held him captive and has been searching for him for so many years. Javert doesn’t recognise him under his new identity but Jean will have to be more careful if he hopes to evade his capture. When Jean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine’s young daughter, their lives change forever.
Songs including 'I Dreamed A Dream', 'Bring Him Home', 'One Day More' and 'On My Own' have helped Les Misérables become the longest running musical in the world.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra Stalls/Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats Orchestra Stalls/Dress Circle: Situated in the Stalls or Dress Circle, normally off-center but still with a good view of the stage
- Upper Circle: Situated in the Upper Circle second tier of the theatre
- Super Saver Top Price Ticket Orchestra Stalls/Dress Circle *Limited Availability*: Great value Top Price tickets situated in the best available location (Stalls or Dress Circle) at the time of booking - limited availability!
West End Shows - Les Miserables
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Les Miserables
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request. Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Recommended for children aged 8 or over; children under 5 will not be admitted.
- All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats, entry could be refused.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Les Miserables
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Queen's Theatre - Shaftesbury Avenue, London.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.