Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and Gondola Ride
2.7 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Use your Madame Tussauds Las Vegas tickets to discover a world of celebrities from past and present, followed by a ride in Venetian Gondola.
Our guide to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and Gondola Ride
Who would you like to meet at the World Famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas? With more than 100 wax figures, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas allows guests to take pictures, touch and get up close in eight unique themed rooms.
Relive The Hangover with Alan and Phil in The Hangover Experience, pose for the paparazzi with Lady Gaga, get on the red carpet with Sandra Bullock and fight crime alongside Spider-Man in the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience. Step inside our UFC® Octagon™ with “Chuck ‘Iceman’ Liddell”. Meet your favourite housewife, “Eva Longoria Parker”. Don the signature bunny ears and party with “Hef”! Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest in our Dunk on “Shaq” experience. Chill with the “Boss Dogg” and sit on “Snoop’s” throne. With over 100 lifelike celebrity figures, you’ll have the pictures to show everyone you hung out with stars while in Vegas!
ALL NEW! Nurse your thirst in the brand new Hangover Bar at Mad ame Tussauds Las Vegas. Step beyond the screen and join the Wolf Pack on a rooftop bar in an immersive experience like no other. Try custom Hangover themed drinks (Wolf Pack Sh ots, anyone?), while you take in views that only the Las Vegas Strip can offer. Then, explore ot her iconic scenes from the movie, including the penthouse suite (equipped with a tiger) and cl assic Vegas wedding chapel (Are you ready to say, ͚ I do! ͛ ?)
Then, head to Venice – or The Venetian, where no trip would be complete without a graceful and romantic glide down the outdoor Grand Canal in an authentic Venetian gondola. Float beneath bridges as your gondolier sweeps you down the outdoor Grand Canal for a ride like no other. A relaxing and romantic gondola ride reveals all the charm, excitement and passion that is Venice
Doors open at 10.00am for Madame Tussauds. Gondola rides start at 11.00am
Visitors should allow 1 hour for the self-guided tour of Madame Tussaud's and 7 minutes for the gondola ride once booked.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and Gondola Ride
- We will issue you with an open-dated Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Ticket voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary.
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The Gondola ride is dependent on weather conditions
- You must visit Madame Tussaud's first.
- Bookings for the Gondola can only be made in person and for the same day, first come first serve basis
- The Gondola is for the Outdoor Gondola only, not the indoor Gondola.
- The Gondola ride is not private and seats up to four people. The duration is currently (Oct-Dec 2018) seven minutes.