Civitas Metropolitano Tour Museum and Panoramic Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore one of the most modern stadiums in Spain at your own pace. Discover the “Territorio Atleti”, the stadium’s museum, where you can take an interactive journey into the world and culture of the team from its foundation in 1903 until today.
Our guide to Civitas Metropolitano Tour Museum and Panoramic Tour
Get to know Cívitas Metropolitano, the stadium of Atlético de Madrid football club, which is one of the most modern and impressive in the world.
Visit the “Territorio Atleti" interactive museum that allows each visitor to delve fully into the world and culture of the red and white team from its foundation in 1903 to the present. Interactive screens, virtual reality goggles, large projectors, and interactive games will make all visitors become first-person protagonists of the club’s history.
Complement your visit with the stadium tour. You will live a unique experience and feel like a first-team football player, touring the places where they find themselves on match days: the first-team dressing room, the mixed zone, the players' tunnel, and the benches. You will access the exclusive areas of the stadium, such as the presidential box or the pressroom where the players and Cholo Simeone are interviewed by the media. End your visit to the stadium with a 360º virtual reality experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Civitas Metropolitano Tour Museum and Panoramic Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour date.
- Wheelchair users: All areas are accessible. Please, let us know in advance of your visit.
- Before heading to the Stadium, You should exchange your voucher for your valid ticket at the Julià Travel office in San Nicolás Street number 15. If the client attends directly without collecting the tickets, they will not be allowed to enter the Tour. Tickets will not be delivered before the booked date.
- Atletico de Madrid reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to the schedule of matches, training sessions, or special events. Please check the opening schedule before your visit.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off.
- Access hours to Cívitas Metropolitano stadium: 11.30 am; 1.00 pm; 3.30 pm and 5.00 pm
- IMPORTANT: Before heading to the Stadium, You should exchange your voucher for your valid ticket at the Julià Travel office in San Nicolás Street number 15. Tickets will not be delivered before the booked date. Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.