Miami Seaquarium - Seal Swim
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Seal Swim programme is a unique deep and shallow water interaction with harbour seals. During your experience, as well as swimming freely alongside seals you'll be introduced to a special seal friend to receive kisses, hugs and to take part in a fun training session.
Our guide to Miami Seaquarium - Seal Swim
Miami Seaquarium is the only attraction in the U.S. to offer an exceptional animal encounter with the wonderful, playful harbour seals.
The Seal Swim begins with you changing into a wetsuit and enjoying a brief educational and safety talk with one of the park’s professional seal trainers.
Next, it's time to join these incredible mammal in the water for a 15-20 minute swim.
During the interaction, you will swim freely alongside the seals before being introduced to a special seal friend to receive hugs, kisses, and take part in a fun training session.
Your ticket also includes a day admission, so you can experience spectacular marine-life-shows, presentations and exhibits while learning about animals in a hands-on, fun-filled day.
If you don't want to participate, you can still watch your friends and family.
15 to 20 minutes but please allow 1.5 hours for the program.
Seal experience - 1.45pm: Park open 10am-6pm daily.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Seaquarium - Seal Swim
- Programs will run rain or shine, occurrences of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program.
- Reservations are required, as space on interactions is limited.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate in any of the animal interactions.
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to interaction.
- Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Participants are not permitted to wear any jewelry or piercings during any of the animal interactions.
- SCUBA certification is not required to participate in the interactions.
- Guests participating in animal interactions will receive complimentary park admission.
- Participants should bring sunscreen; wear a swimsuit, shorts and comfortable shoes. Wet suits will be provided by Miami Seaquarium®.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate and be able to swim.
- Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied at all times by a paying adult who also is participating in the seal swim.
- Participants 10-17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant.
- All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 children under the age of 14 must be participating in the program.