Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- 83 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most famous cabaret in the world presents its showpiece Féerie show! With a troupe of 80 artists and 1000 traditional sumptuous costumes, amazing sets and even a giant aquarium this is a night you will never forget!
Our guide to Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
Located in the heart of Paris's Pigalle district, get ready for a truly magical evening at the home of the French Cancan, the legendary Moulin Rouge!
Entertaining guests for over 100 years, the show combines spectacular dance routines with striking sets and amazing costumes of feathers, Rhinestones and sequins.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course dinner and champagne before the Doriss Dancers dazzle you with their beauty and ability. The undoubted highlight of the evening is the magnificent French Cancan.
The tradition of cabaret does not rest on gastronomy, but you will not be disappointed. The three-course menus have been carefully created by chef David Le Quellec, so that guests are entertained both at the table and by the quality of the show.
Moulin Rouge is located at 82 boulevard de Clichy, Montmartre 75018 Paris. Nearest metro station is Blanche.
Dinner at 7.00pm followed by the show at 9.00pm.
Around 4 hours.
Menus (subject to change):
All menus include a half bottle of champagne per person.
Soiree Toulouse-Lautrec menu valid from 4th January to 21st March 2023
- Starter: Marinated Fillet of Seabream, Avocado, Kiwi, Mango and Passion Fruit OR Duck Foie Gras, Semi Cooked in Royal Apple, Gingerbreak from Frederic Lalos
- Main: Oven Baked Pollack Fish, Pearl Barley Risotto with Squash, Parmesan Cheese Emulsion OR Griddle Cooked Breast of Farm Chicken, Medley of Parsnip, Gravy with Foie Gras & Herb Salad
- Dessert: Choux Pastry with Praline and Pistachio, Orange Blossom Water Ganache, Candied Citrus OR Cheesecake with Exotic Fruit Flavoured, Szechuan Pepper
Belle Epoque menufrom 4th January to 21st March 2023
- Mise en Bouche
- Starter: Raw Marinated Sea Scallops, Medley of Cabbage, Bottarga OR Salad of Potato Preserve, Watercress Coulis, Beef Cheek Terrine with Foie Gras OR Smoked Salmon from Fumaisons, Crab Taramasalata, Blinis
- Main: Pan Fried Sander Fish, Spinach, Grenaille Potatoes with its Nut-brown Butter Foam, American Sauce OR Pan Fried Fillet of Veal, Roasted Salsify, Yellow Turnip, Perigeux Saux
- Desserts: Mont-blanc with blackcurrant at its Heart, Madagascar Vanilla Whipped Cream, Jelly Scented with Rum OR Revisited Opera Cake with Matcha Tea and Manjari 64% Chocolate, Crispy Puffed Rice
- Starter: Butternut Squash Soup Beaded with Oil & Toasted Seeds OR Bulgur Salad, Tofu, Cucumber and Pomelos
- Main: Farfalle Pasta with Spinach and Refined Wheat Grain, Coulis of Arugula Salad and Pine Kernels, Brocolli, Mustard Sprout OR Basmati Rice, Papillote of Mixed Vegetable Green Curry with Chickpeas, Pickled Red Onions, Fresh Coriander.
- Desserts: Exotic Fruit Miinestrone with Lemon Balm Syrup
- Appetizer - Small Half-smoked Salmon Filet, Crab Tarama, Wakame Salad
- Starter: Raw Marinated Scallops, Variety of Cabbage, Caviar OR Half-cooked Duck Foie Gras, Shavings of Homemande Duck Ham, Apple Fruit, Curly Salad with Truffle Vinaigrette, Gingerbread from Frédéric Lalos (French Craftsperson of the Year in Baking)
- Main: Sea Bass Filet Cooked at Low Temperature, Wilted SPinach and Lobster Salpicon, Potato Gnocchis, American Sauce OR Filet of Farm Poultry in a Rossini Style, Brioche Crumble, Roasted Salsify, Parsnip Mousseline Meat Sauce with Duck Foie Gras and Black Truffles
- Desserts: Mont Blanc Filled with Blackcurrant, Truffle Chestnut Cream, Madagascar Vanilla Chantilly Cream
Christmas menu also includes half-bottle of Champagne (Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée) and a souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- Advanced reservations are a must, Moulin Rouge is extremely popular and sells out well in advance. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking. All bookings are on a request basis and subject to availability. Once you place a booking, a request will be made with Moulin Rouge. Bookings are NOT confirmed until we receive confirmation back from the Moulin Rouge.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. Since the Bal du Moulin Rouge arranges seatings each evening, a seating plan cannot be provided and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- Sample menus are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian menus are available. If you require a vegetarian meal, please advise at the time of booking.
- On the 13th and 14th February, the menu is replaced with a special Valentines Day Menu. Between the 21st of December and 3rd January, a special Christmas Dinner Menu will be served.
- Smart attire only - tie and jacket not necessary but recommended; no shorts, no short pants, no sports shoes, no sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Please note other than small handbags, voluminous luggage, backpacks, suitcases etc. will not be accepted in the venue nor in the cloakroom. Anyone who does not respect this measure will be denied access to the Moulin Rouge.
- Cancellation conditions: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- How will I receive my tickets?
Once confirmed, your tickets will be emailed to you. Simply print these off and take them along with you to the Moulin Rouge venue on the night.