Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
5 stars: Based on 10 reviews via
The most famous cabaret in the world presents its showpiece Féerie show! With a troupe of 80 artists and 1000 traditional sumptuous costumes, amazing sets and even a giant aquarium this is a night you will never forget!
Our guide to Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
Located in the heart of Paris's Pigalle district, get ready for a truly magical evening at the home of the French Cancan, the legendary Moulin Rouge!
Entertaining guests for over 100 years, the show combines spectacular dance routines with striking sets and amazing costumes of feathers, Rhinestones and sequins.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course dinner and champagne before the Doriss Dancers dazzle you with their beauty and ability. The undoubted highlight of the evening is the magnificent French Cancan.
The tradition of cabaret does not rest on gastronomy, but you will not be disappointed. The three-course menus have been carefully created by chef David Le Quellec, so that guests are entertained both at the table and by the quality of the show.
Moulin Rouge is located at 82 boulevard de Clichy, Montmartre 75018 Paris. Nearest metro station is Blanche.
Dinner at 7.00pm followed by the show at 9.00pm.
Around 4 hours.
Menus (subject to change):
All menus include a half bottle of champagne per person.
- Starter: Pressed Vegetables from Nice area cooked with Lemon Thyme, Cherry Tomato Preserve, Basil Pistou Sauce OR Mixed Green and White Asparagus, Beef Cecina, Aged Balsamic Dressing
Main: Fillet of Sea Bream Pan Fried with Cumin, Tagine Style Vegetables, Fresh Coriander OR Roasted Farm Chicken Breast with Marjoram, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Preserve Lemon Juice
Dessert: Light Cream Cheese Sphere Filled with a Red Fruit Stewed, Finger Biscuit, Red Fruit Sauce OR Ariaga 45% Chocolate Tart with Roasted Almond, Salted Butter Caramel
- Starter: Octopus in Aspic with Coriander and Iberian Chorizo Jelly, Light Carrot and Ginger Purée, Pickles Vegetables OR Sweet and Sour Mixed Vegetables, Caper Berries, Bulgur with Lemon Leaves OR Salmon Smoked and Marinated with Pink Peppercorn and Dill, Mixed Young Herbs, Red and Yellow Pepper Chutney
- Main: Veal Saltimbocca Wrapped with Speck and Sage Leaves, Fregula with Basil Pistou, Fresh Tomato, Simple Juice OR Cod Fish Slowly Oven Baked, served as an Aioli, Organic Egg Ile de France, Garlic Bread
- Desserts: Like an After-Eight, Manjari Chocolate Mousse Filled with a Fresh Mint Cream, Mint Jelly OR Candied Mango Biscuit Wrapped in a Passion Fruit Mousse Infused with Sichuan Pepper, Exotic Fresh Fruits
Soiree Belle Epoque
- Starter: French Foie Gras Terrine, Old Boys Fruits and Beaumes-de-Venise Jelly
OR Dublin Bay Prawns Tails, Vegetables Parfait, Beef Tomatoes Gazpacho OR French Salmon Preserved in Organic Olive Oil, Mixed Crunchy Seasonal Vegetables with Fresh Coriander
- Main: John-Dory Poached in a Lovage Broth, Raw and Cooked Fennel, Juice with a Provencal Aroma OR Griddled Matured Fillet of Beef, Fondant Potato Stuffed with Beef Cheek, Vegetables with Summer Truffle
- Desserts: Meringue Cake Filled with Seasonal Fruit Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Gold Powder OR South America Chocolate and Coffee Tiramisu
- Starter: Sweet and Sour Mixed Vegetables, Caper Berries, Bulgur with Lemon Leaves OR Pressed Vegetables from Nice area Cooked with Lemon Thyme, Cherry Tomato Preserve, Basil Pistou Sauce
- Main: Papillote of Mixed Green Curry Vegetables with Chickpeas, Pickled Red Onions, Fresh Coriander OR Fregula Pasta Cooked in a Vegetables Broth Basil, Avocado and Tomato Sauce OR John-Dory Poached in a Lovage Broth, Raw and Cooked Fennel, Juice with a Provencal Aroma
- Dessert: Seasonal Fruits Roasted in Papillote, Dried Lime
- Starter: Multicolored Heirloom Tomatoes with Basil Cress OR Caponata with Pine Nuts and Eggplant Chips
- Main: Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Served Warm OR Diced Zucchini with Basil Coulis cooked as a Risotto
- Desserts: Mixed Seasonal Fruits, Yellow Lime Sherbet
- Starter: Carpaccio of Beef Tomato, Mozzarella Di Buffala
- Main: Roasted Breast of Chicken, Mixed Vegetables with Basil, Chicken Jus
- Desserts: Pecan Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- This excursion is very popular and sells out well in advance. All bookings are on a request basis and subject to availability.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. Since the Bal du Moulin Rouge arranges seatings each evening, a seating plan cannot be provided and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- Sample menus are for guidance only and subject to change without notice.
- Vegetarian menus are available. If you require a vegetarian meal, please advise at the time of booking.
- On 14 and 15 February, the menu is replaced with a special Valentines Day Menu.
- Between the 21st December and 3rd January, a special Christmas Dinner Menu will be served.
- Smart attire only - tie and jacket not necessary but recommended; no shorts, no short-pants, no sports shoes, no sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Please note other than small handbags, voluminous luggage, backpacks, suitcases etc. will not be accepted in the venue nor in the cloakroom. Anyone who does not respect this measure will be denied access to the Moulin Rouge.
- Moulin Rouge tickets will be emailed to you once confirmed - simply print these off and take them along with you on the night.
- Cancellation conditions: Once confirmed, tickets are non refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- How will I receive my tickets?
Once confirmed, your tickets will be emailed to you. Simply print these off and take them along with you to the Moulin Rouge venue on the night.