Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
4.6 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
The most famous cabaret in the world presents its showpiece Féerie show! With a troupe of 80 artists and 1000 traditional sumptuous costumes, amazing sets and even a giant aquarium this is a night you will never forget!
Our guide to Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
Located in the heart of Paris's Pigalle district, get ready for a truly magical evening at the home of the French Cancan, the legendary Moulin Rouge!
Entertaining guests for over 100 years, the show combines spectacular dance routines with striking sets and amazing costumes of feathers, Rhinestones and sequins.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course dinner and champagne before the Doriss Dancers dazzle you with their beauty and ability. The undoubted highlight of the evening is the magnificent French Cancan.
The tradition of cabaret does not rest on gastronomy, but you will not be disappointed. The three-course menus have been carefully created by chef David Le Quellec, so that guests are entertained both at the table and by the quality of the show.
Moulin Rouge is located at 82 boulevard de Clichy, Montmartre 75018 Paris. Nearest metro station is Blanche.
Dinner at 7.00pm followed by the show at 9.00pm.
Around 4 hours.
Menus (subject to change):
All menus include a half bottle of champagne per person.
- Starter: Saku Tuna in Tataki, Tangy Beetroot Chutney, Multicolored Beetroot Salad OR Rabbit Terrine with Fresh Herbs in Aspic, Quenelle of Gherkins Pesto
Main: Fillet of Hake Fish Cooked on its Skin, Black rice, Aged Parmesan Emulsion OR Breast of Farm Chicken Roasted with Lemon, Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Jus
Dessert: Pear Charlotte, Bavarian Cream with Vanilla OR Saint Honoré Cake, Caramelized Pecan Nuts
- Starter: Dill Marinated Salmon, Taramasalata, Smoked Cod Roe, Blinis OR Foie Gras Terrine with Roses Buds, Dried Fruits Chutney, Mango Jelly
- Main: Bulgar Salad with Black Tiger Prawns Marinated and Cooked with Tandoori, Pickles Cucumber, Pomelos OR Sea Scallops, Thin slices of Dry-Cured Ham, Puy-en-Velay Green Lentils with Chives or French Quasi of Veal Plancha Grilled, Wild Mushrooms Fricassee with Parmesan Cheese and Tetragons, Banylus Jus
- Desserts: Citrus finger, Calamansi Custard, Intense Vanilla Flavors Ganache OR White Chocolate Mousse and Salted Butter Caramel, Apple Compote, Joconde Biscuit
Soiree Belle Epoque
- Starter: Game and Foie Gras Pie, Burgundy Truffles, Onion Stewed with Port, Paris Mushrooms, Curly Endive Salad with Truffles
OR Smoked Salmon Red Label from Fumaison, Taramasalata of Tobiko, Country Bread Toast OR Organic Perfect Egg, Pompadour Potato Siphon, Smoked Haddock, Thin Wafer of Puffed Rice, Watercress
- Main: Sea-Bass with Seaweed, Seashells Emulsion, Mashed Potatoes, Razor Clam OR Fillet of Beef Pan Fried with Clarified Butter, Confit Potato Stuffed with Veal Trotter, Mixed Winter Vegetables with Truffles
- Desserts: Rhum Baba Infused with Passion Berry, Diced Exotic Fruits with Coriander, Coconut Custard or Praline Cake as a Rock, Gianduja Chocolate and Caramelized Hazelnut Mouse
- Starter: Butternut Squash Soup Beaded with Oil and Toasted Seeds or Bulgur Salad, Tofu, Cucumber and Pomelos
- Main: Farfalle Pasta with Spinach and Refined Wheat Grain, Coulis of Arugula Salad and Pine Kernels, Broccoli, Mustard Sprout or Papillote of Mixed Vegetable Green Curry with Chickpeas, Pickled Red Onions, Fresh Coriander
- Desserts: Exotic Fruit Minestrone with Lemon Balm Syrup
- Starter: Multicolored Heirloom Tomatoes with Basil Cress OR Caponata with Pine Nuts and Eggplant Chips
- Main: Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Served Warm OR Diced Zucchini with Basil Coulis cooked as a Risotto
- Desserts: Mixed Seasonal Fruits, Yellow Lime Sherbet
- Starter: Butternut Squash Soup Beaded with Oil and Toasted Seeds
- Main: Breast of Farm Chicken Roasted, Sautéed Grenailles Potatoes with Chives
- Desserts: Rice Pudding Infused with Madagascar Vanilla
Please note a special Christmas menu will be served from the 22nd December to the 4th January.
- Starter: Isigny salmon, lime caviar and buckwheat, mango and turnip Napoleon with bourbon vanilla OR Ballotine of duck Foie Gras, semi cooked and marinated with aged port, braised red cabbage and Reinette apple, beet jelly with horseradish
- Main: Arctic char fish cooked on top of a slice of brioche, quenelle of ossetra caviar, confit bonnotte potato, creamy water cress OR breast of 100-day old chicken stuffed with truffles, Swiss chard Napoleon, albufeira sauce
- Dessert: Christmas yule log
- Also includes a half-bottle of Champagne Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée and a souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- This excursion is very popular and sells out well in advance. All bookings are on a request basis and subject to availability.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. Since the Bal du Moulin Rouge arranges seatings each evening, a seating plan cannot be provided and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- Sample menus are for guidance only and subject to change without notice.
- Vegetarian menus are available. If you require a vegetarian meal, please advise at the time of booking.
- On 14 and 15 February, the menu is replaced with a special Valentines Day Menu.
- Between the 22nd December and 4th January, a special Christmas Dinner will be served.
- Smart attire only - tie and jacket not necessary but recommended; no shorts, no short-pants, no sports shoes, no sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Please note other than small handbags, voluminous luggage, backpacks, suitcases etc. will not be accepted in the venue nor in the cloakroom. Anyone who does not respect this measure will be denied access to the Moulin Rouge.
- Moulin Rouge tickets will be emailed to you once confirmed - simply print these off and take them along with you on the night.
- Cancellation conditions: Once confirmed, tickets are non refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dinner & Show in Moulin Rouge
- How will I receive my tickets?
Once confirmed, your tickets will be emailed to you. Simply print these off and take them along with you to the Moulin Rouge venue on the night.