Reykjavik Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to see Reykjavik!
See all the beautiful sights and top attractions Reykjavik has to offer on this hop-on, hop-off City Sightseeing tour.
Our guide to Reykjavik Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
With this tour, passengers can opt to do the entire 60 minutes or hop-on and hop-off at any of the 16 stops along the route! The route will show you Reykjavik’s best sights including Laekjartorg and Hallgrim’s Church.
Begin exploring the extraordinary city of Reykjavik at the Harpa Concert Hall which due to its all-glass exterior exhibits some of the most glamorous architecture. Hop-on at Stop 1 here and sit back and relax as we take you down to Laekjartorg, home to some of the oldest houses in the city!
Passengers can hop off and explore these fascinating historic buildings as well as several cafés, bars and shops that are located here. Another great stop to hop off to enjoy Reykjavik’s wonderful array of architecture is at The Old Harbour; alternatively, passengers will enjoy great views from our tour bus of the colourful, vibrant buildings.
Passengers will also have wonderful views of the sea at this stop. The Hallgrim Church at Stop 9 is another iconic sight to see whilst in Reykjavik – its unique shape and style make it stand out from miles away!
If you’d like to discover more about the history of this amazing city in Iceland, we recommend hopping off at Stop 5 and visiting the National Museum. If you’d prefer a more leisurely day out, how about visiting the outdoor Laugardalur Valley where you can enjoy the outdoor heated pools, or stroll over to the Reykjavik Zoo!
- Stop 1 - Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
- Stop 2 - The Old Harbour
- Stop 3 - Reykjavik Maritime Museum
- Stop 4 - Whales of Iceland
- Stop 5 - National Museum
- Stop 6 - Lækjargata
- Stop 7 - Laugavegur Shopping Street
- Stop 8 - Reykjavik Art Museum - Kjarvalsstaðir
- Stop 9 - Hallgrímskirkja
- Stop 10 - BSI Bus Terminal
- Stop 11 - Perlan
- Stop 12 - Kringlan Shopping Centre
- Stop 13 - Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Stop 14 - Laugardalur Valley
- Stop 15 - Skarfabakki Harbour (summer only)
- Stop 16 - Höfdi House
Daily, year round except for 24th and 31st December.
Buses run every 45 minutes from 9.30am and the last tour is at 4.15pm.
Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Reykjavik Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket voucher, no reservations are required.
- Unfortunately, the bus has no disabled access
- Itinerary and times are subject to change.
- Children 11 years and under travel free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Reykjavik Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.