VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this VIP experience of the Sistine Chapel, see Michelangelo’s masterpiece before the crowds arrive then enjoy a full buffet breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard. So you don’t miss out on the rest of the Vatican, you will also visit the highlights of the Vatican Museums and enjoy a skip the line tour inside St. Peter’s Basilica.
Our guide to VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
Start early, skipping the notoriously long lines into the Vatican and following a special route through the museums that gets you to the Sistine Chapel just as it opens for the day, a full hour before most of the other crowds arrive.
Here, with your small group of just 15 people or fewer will spend a peaceful 30 minutes soaking up Michelangelo’s Masterpiece before you visit the Pinecone Courtyard for a large buffet breakfast including hot and cold food, fruit juice, tea, and coffee.
Once you’ve eaten, head back into the museums for a tour of the most famous artefacts, including the Belvedere Torso, the Apollo Belvedere, the Laocoön Group, and the Raphael Rooms, widely considered to be among the most beautifully frescoed interiors on earth.
The last stop of the tour is St. Peter’s Basilica. But instead of heading outside to wait in line, you will slip through a special, underground tunnel that takes you directly into the Basilica for a full tour including Bernini’s Baldachin, Michelangelo’s Pietá, and more.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 30 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off is NOT included. Please meet your guide at the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento
- This tour ends in St.Peter's Basilica.
- Please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees.
- We advise our clients that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. We are unable to provide refunds in this case.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. Please contact us to make further arrangements.
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Infants up to 1 year are free of charge.
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
- Please notify us before booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements during your tour.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations received greater than 72 hours prior to tour commencement are fully refundable. Cancellations received within 72 hours of tour commencement are non-refundable. Amendment requests are subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.