California Sunset San Francisco Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the city of San Francisco at it's best - at sunset! Explore this fantastic city on a coastal ride along the famous piers of San Francisco and end up at the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our guide to California Sunset San Francisco Bike Tour
This invigorating 3-hour cycling tour begins in Fisherman’s Wharf and takes in numerous city highlights alongside a typically marvellous San Francisco sunset!
After a proper bike fitting, where you will be matched up with a current-year model bike with front handlebar bag, rear gear rack, and takeaway map, it's time to hit the streets. This exclusive ride takes you coastal along the famous Piers of San Francisco, through Crissy Field, and past Fort Point to the breathtaking Golden Gate Bridge. Cycle on the West/ Ocean side of the bridge which opens at 3pm strictly for cyclists. Cross the bridge and ride the ‘’road less traveled” through the past to San Francisco’s most famous and breathtaking monuments and historic graveyards that this city has seen since the 17th century.
See the city in its best light, at sunset, and take pictures like a pro.
All new for 2018-19. Choose from the standard comfort hybrid bike or upgrade to an electric bike to make those hills a little easier to climb!
2-3 hours, although you choose to keep your bike at the end of the tour to continue exploring on your own.
Beginner to Novice – All Ages – Family Fun – Perfect for History Buffs.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Sunset San Francisco Bike Tour
- Difficulty rating is beginner to novice and the ride is recommended for all ages.
- Cycle helmets are mandatory and will be provided.
- On arrival at the bike shop, you will be fitted with a current year model bike with a front handlebar bag, rear gear rack and given a map
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.