Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
4.2 stars: Based on 12 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Much more than a city tour!
Much more than a city tour, your All Loops ticket offers the chance to discover San Francisco at your own pace and get a real flavour of the city. Hop on and off at any of the convenient stops giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the sights before jumping on to the next bus to continue your tour.
Our guide to Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
See San Francisco from the top of an authentic English Double Decker Bus and hop-off at any of the convenient stops around the city.
Explore, sightsee or shop before jumping aboard next bus. See Downtown, the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, and Golden Gate Park.
All passes - 1-Day or 2-Day allow you a wonderful experience of 'Everybody's favourite city'.
All Loops Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco Ticket Options:
- 1-Day Hop-On Hop Off : includes the Official City Tour (encompassing the old Downtown Tour)
- 2-Day Hop-On Hop Off : includes the new Official City Tour, the Sausalito Tour, the San Francisco Night Tour AND entrance to Madame Tussaud's
- Official City Tour (departs daily every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm, duration 2.5 hours):
Departing from The Fisherman's wharf, this tour lasts around 150 minutes and takes you along North beach and Ferry building, before heading into Downtown Union Square area. The tour continues into the Golden Gate park, passing the Civic Centre (City Hall) and Haight and Ashbury on the way.Civic centre has many architectural landmarks, such as the impressive City Hall, the Opera House, Symphony Hall, and the Public Library. You will experience the Hippie district at Haight and Ashbury. The Golden gate park houses the California Academy of Sciences, the De Young Museum, the Japanese Tea Garden, the Botanical Gardens and more. Explore at your leisure. At the North Vista Point you can hop off the bus to walk across the 1.7 mile span of the bridge. Pass through the Marina district and Cow Hollow past Palace of Fine Arts into Union square downtown and drive further into Chinatown. See the Transamerica Pyramid and Pier 39 on the way back to Fisherman's wharf.
- Night Loop (not hop-on/hop-off; departs between 6.30pm, 7pm and an additional departure at 7.30pm in Summer months):
This live narrated 1.5 hour tour of San Francisco shows you the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city! ... This tour also takes you over the Bay bridge to Treasure island where you will make a photo stop to capture the amazing view of San Francisco Skyline by night.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- You will be sent an open-dated Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour voucher which can be easily redeemed at Fisherman's Wharf. Once your voucher is redeemed you are free to hop on and off the bus at any stop as often as tyou like for the duration of the ticket.
- Tickets are valid for 1-Day or 2-Day depending on ticket purchased and are activated upon collection.
- The 1-Day ticket does not include the Night Tour. Should you wish to join these tours you must purchas a 2-Day ticket.
- You can hop-on and hop off the double decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Please note on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the last Hop-On Hop-Off Tour will depart at 4 PM (instead of 5 PM) and the Night Tour will not be running.
- The All Loops Double Decker Bus Tours do not run on Christmas Day.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
Your Hop-on Hop-off ticket is open dated and can be used at any time. You then have 1 or 2 Days to hop on and off the sightseeing buses from first use.
- Where do I collect my tickets from?
Redeem your voucher at 2724 Taylor Street (between Beach St. Jefferson), San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over for the duration of your ticket.