This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Seattle CityPASS packs five of Seattle’s best attractions into one pass that saves visitors up to 46% off regular combined admission — and allows users to skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Our guide to Seattle CityPASS
The city of Seattle is almost always buzzing. While some say it’s the coffee, we think it might also be the city’s best attractions, which we’ve hand-picked and packaged into an easy-to-use CityPASS that's valid for nine consecutive days starting with the first day of use. You’ll save time and money and see the city at your own pace, so you’ll remember your trip long after you get home.
Seattle CityPASS includes entry to the following two attraction:
- Space Needle - Visit the Needle for spectacular views twice within 24 hours – once during the day, once at night. See commanding 360-degree views of Seattle and beyond: mountain ranges covered in Douglas Firs, Elliott Bay’s bustling waterfront, the lights of downtown Seattle, and Mt. Rainier, ever-present from afar.
- Seattle Aquarium - Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in our tide pools. Immerse yourself in our Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in our Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
Plus your choice of three out of the following four attractions:
- Museum of Pop Culture - Experience the power of pop culture in MoPOP's colorful Frank Gehry-designed building! Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts, and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, video games.
- Woodland Park Zoo - Discover the world of gorillas, elephants, lions, birds and more at a top award-winning zoo. See Humboldt penguins "fly" underwater in a state-of-the-art exhibit. Go eye-to-eye with orangutans in an open forest canopy. Explore Zoomaziums nature play space. Smell the roses in a glorious Rose Garden and you can even enjoy some squealing Asian small-clawed otters! Minutes from downtown.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
- Argosy Cruises Harbour Tour - Learn about Seattle on this entertaining one-hour, live-narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor while taking in views of the city skyline. View the spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. See the city’s historic waterfront, busy shipyards and breathtaking natural beauty.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Seattle CityPASS
- Your Seattle CityPASS voucher will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The Seattle CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all five attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all five attractions
- You will receive an official Seattle CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processes, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 5-12. However, children aged 4 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 4 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
- For any reservations made directly with an attraction, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.
Frequently Asked Questions for Seattle CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.
- Does a child aged 3 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 5-12 however children aged 4 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 4 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Can I still cancel my tickets after I have booked attractions? Yes, but, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.