British Airways i360 Flight and Visit to Brighton Pavilion with Cream Tea for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See Sussex like never before from 138m above the Brighton beach, and discover a formal royal residence filled with colourful history along with a refreshing cream tea with this British Airways i360 Flight and Visit to Brighton Pavilion with Cream Tea for Two.
Our guide to British Airways i360 Flight and Visit to Brighton Pavilion with Cream Tea for Two
Conceived and designed by the same people who made the brilliant London Eye, Marks Barfield Architects, British Airways i360 is bringing 360-degree views of Sussex and the English Channel to the South coast. You’ll be able to see up to 26 miles in every direction, so make sure to bring your cameras along for some amazing photographs.
Before or after your British Airways i360 ascent you can enjoy wandering through the Royal Brighton Pavilion, a palace built for King George IV and now housing galleries and collections featuring all sorts of art and history. You can enjoy it at your leisure and then take a seat in the Royal Pavilion Tea room for a tasty cream tea. If the weather’s warm enough you might even like to sit out on the balcony, overlooking the glorious Royal Pavilion Gardens.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Availability (subject to change)
British Airways i360
You can take your experience seven days a week. Exclusions will apply. Opening times vary. Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
October to March: 10.30 to 16.30;
April to September: 10.00 to 17.00
Closed on 25 and 26 December.
Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour at The i360 (30-minute ride) with 2 hours 30 minutes including the cream tea at Brighton Pavilion and 15 minutes to walk between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
Varies - please see more details
Approximately 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for British Airways i360 Flight and Visit to Brighton Pavilion with Cream Tea for Two
- Bookings must be made via Hospitality Line (booking details available on voucher activation). Please do NOT call British Airways i360 or Royal Pavilion direct.
- Your slot on British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up 30 minutes before the allotted time with the entry voucher you received when you redeemed your gift voucher to gain entry to British Airways i360 experience.
- You can enjoy the Royal Brighton Pavilion before or after your sightseeing; you just need to present the second entry voucher you have been issued on redemption, so you’ll have plenty of time to explore at your leisure. When it’s time for your cream tea all you’ll need to do is visit the Royal Pavilion Tea room where you’ll be seated to enjoy a scone served with cream and jam and a pot of tea of your choice. In the summer months you might even be able to sit out on the balcony, overlooking the beautiful Pavilion Gardens.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult).
- Unfortunately the Brighton Pavilion visit is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 1 hour at The i360 (30 minute ride) with 2 hour 30 minutes including the cream tea at Brighton Pavilion and 15 minutes to walk between the venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.