Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon Experience Voucher
SAVE 27% WAS £150
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Since 1707, Fortnum & Mason has grown from an exceptional grocer in the heart of London to one of the world’s preeminent destination stores.
Our guide to Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon Experience Voucher
Over the past three centuries, the tradition of taking tea has formed an integral part of life at Fortnum & Mason and now you and a lucky guest can experience this iconic and oh-so-British treat by taking Afternoon Tea in Fortnum’s tranquil and elegant Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon.
Opened by HM The Queen, the Tea Salon has quickly established itself as one of London’s most stylish destinations for an indulgent afternoon treat.
During your visit, you’ll be served a host of sweet and savoury delights - from traditional finger sandwiches including Fortnum’s smoked salmon, honey roast ham with grain mustard and coronation chicken, to exquisite cakes and fresh-made, baked-on-site scones served with clotted cream and Fortnum’s preserves.
Expert ‘Tearistas’ will also be on hand to help and advise you on which tea is just right for you from the incredible range of signature blends, single-estate and infusion teas – before you toast the occasion in style with a glass of Champagne each.
This experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year.
Please allow approximately 2 hour for the whole experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon Experience Voucher
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- This experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year.
- You will have nine months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon Experience Voucher
- How does the voucher work?
Once booked, a voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.