Two Night Glamping Pod Break in Devon
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For those who love the freedom of the great outdoors, but want something a little more comfortable than sleeping in a tent – the Glamping Pod was designed for you.
Our guide to Two Night Glamping Pod Break in Devon
For those who love the freedom of the great outdoors, but want something a little more comfortable than sleeping in a tent – the Glamping Pod was designed for you. This cute little wooden hut sleeps two and will keep you nice and snug, with double glazed windows and fully insulated walls; there is even a heater for if it gets chilly.
You will need to bring all your usual camping gear but there's no need to waste time putting a tent up, the Glamping Pod will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive. It means you can get close to nature without getting too close to the creepy crawlies.
The Two Night Glamping Pod Break is set in the beautiful Devon countryside, but as well as the great outdoors you can enjoy a few home comforts with electric lighting and sockets. You will also receive use of the heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, to make this camping trip extra glam.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Available for stays seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
Check in from 1pm - 6pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Two Night Glamping Pod Break in Devon
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Available for stays seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your experience will be for two nights. Check-in will be from 13.00 to 18.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
- The pod is equipped with heating, lighting and an electric socket. Outside there is a table and two chairs on the decking.
- Woodovis Park welcomes those with disabilities. Please call to discuss particular requirements.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.