Visit The Eden Project for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Dubbed as the 'Eighth Wonder of the World', the Eden Project is a dramatic global garden housed in tropical biomes that nestle in a crater the size of 30 football pitches. Discover the story of plants that have changed the world and learn which could change your future as you enjoy a whole day exploring the sights, smells and sheer scale of the world’s largest greenhouses.
Our guide to Visit The Eden Project for Two - Experience Voucher
Trek through steamy jungles, admire elegant waterfalls, marvel at impressive sculptures, meander through the fragrant Mediterranean and enjoy the splendour of the some of the world’s most interesting plants and tropical butterflies! All this and more is available with a visit to the Eden Project.
Explore the impressive Rainforest Biome, the colourful Mediterranean Biome and the educational Core. Take a stroll outside to Eden’s gardens where you will find a secret garden and a cleverly sculpted statue made entirely from waste.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit The Eden Project for Two - Experience Voucher
- The Eden Project is open all year, except Christmas day and New Year's day. Additional closure dates will occur.
- We recommend you allow up to 5 hours to fully experience Eden.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.