Visit to British Airways i360 Flight and Three Course Meal with Prosecco at Bella Italia for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat yourselves to a touch of the high life together as you take to the skies across Brighton in the British Airways i360, followed by a delicious three-course meal at Bella Italia, topped off with prosecco.
Our guide to Visit to British Airways i360 Flight and Three Course Meal with Prosecco at Bella Italia for Two - Experience Voucher
Conceived and designed by London Eye creators, Airways i360 will let you see Brighton, the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline as never before.
The two of you can enjoy 360-degree views across Brighton and the beautiful South Coast as you glide up gently to 450ft in the British Airways i360’s futuristic glass viewing pod. On a clear day, you can see all the way to the Isle of Wight, almost 50 miles away.
Touching back down to earth, you can head over to the nearby Bella Italia for three courses of authentic, delicious fare from the Taste of Italy menu. Top things off with a glass of prosecco each.
Your slot for British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up at least 20 minutes before the allotted time with tickets in hands to gain entry. Your pod ‘flights’ depart every 30 minutes, and you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights as you glide up 450ft into the air.
Afterwards, the two of you can tuck into three courses of authentic Italian fare from Bella Italia, topped off with a glass of prosecco each.
The combined experience is available Sunday to Friday. Date restrictions may apply.
British Airways i360:
You can take your experience seven days a week. Exclusions will apply. Opening times vary
Your meal can be booked Sunday to Friday only. Exclusions including Saturdays, Bank holidays, special days such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve. School holidays will apply, as will event days where the location is close to a sports or music venue.
Sittings available Monday to Friday 12.00 to 24.00, Sunday 17.00 to 24.00.
Please allow 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal with up to 1 hour at The i360 (30 minute ride) plus additional time to travel between the venues.
Varies - please see more details
Approximately 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to British Airways i360 Flight and Three Course Meal with Prosecco at Bella Italia for Two - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult and will receive a soft drink alternative to prosecco)
- British Airways i360 is fully wheelchair accessible
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- The experience will be available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
- Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal with up to 1 hour at The i360 (30 minute ride) plus additional time to travel between the venues.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.