The Grand Traverse of Mount Cook
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Soar over a snowy wonderland filled with towering icy peaks, azure blue lakes and sparkling glaciers in this flight of a lifetime over Aoraki Mount Cook National Park.
Our guide to The Grand Traverse of Mount Cook
As your flight takes off you will soar over sparkling Lake Tekapo or the majestic Franz Josef Glacier and fly through the mountain tops. You will travel over the 200 kilometres of New Zealand's most beautiful and spectacular scenery that makes up the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park and see areas of the park that you could never dream of visiting on foot.
Your flight encompasses some of the South Island’s most breathtaking scenery; from snow covered glacial peaks and turquoise lakes to remote high country sheep stations and the rainforest of Westland. Your pilot’s informative commentary throughout your flight will identify points of interest along the way - New Zealand’s highest mountains including Aoraki Mount Cook which stands at 3754 metres, the coastal plains of Westland and the Fox, Franz Josef and Tasman glaciers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Grand Traverse of Mount Cook
- A minimum of two persons is required to book this experience.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please note, flight departs and returns to the same location (Air Safaris Office, Franz Josef).