Music Hall Tavern - Comedy Show with Dinner
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Guaranteed to be the funniest night out of your holiday...
Get ready for a colourful evening full of glamour and pure entertainment with an award-winning drag show that will have you in stitches. The stunning cast will amaze you with live singing, dancing routines and side-splitting comedy while a delicious three-course dinner is also served. Unmissable!
Our guide to Music Hall Tavern Tenerife - Comedy Show with Dinner
This is a night full of glitz, glamour and over a million sequins, a fun evening out filled with fantastic frocks and fabulous feathers, an award-winning comedy drag show... welcome to the Music Hall Tavern!
This professional show, which performs four nights a week, isn't blue or offensive and delivers a great night out for young and old alike.
Mixing live singing, dancing, comedy, stand-up, movies, musicals, legends, divas and, of course, men dressed as women dressed as penguins - rest assured, you will never see this again!
Music Hall Tavern can promise you two things:
1. There won’t be a dry eye in the house.
2. Gents, you won’t see a better pair of legs all holiday, and that’s a promise!
As well as the show, you will also enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3-course meal and even a chance to meet the cast.
- Show and dinner - does not include transfers or drinks
- Show, dinner and transport - does not include drinks
- Gold Package - it includes dinner and drinks until the end of the show. Does not include transfers
- Gold Package Plus - all-inclusive package, with dinner, drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks) and transfers
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Regular: Vegetable soup, roast turkey dinner with seasonal vegetables, creamed and roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy, ice cream
- Vegetarian: Vegetable soup, choice of either vegetarian pasta or sauteed vegetables and ice cream
- Kids menu: Vegetable soup. choice of either chicken nuggets & chips or same menu as adults, ice cream
Transport services are only available to prebook according to the following schedule:
- Monday: Transport available from Los Gigantes, Playa Paraíso, Calleo Salvaje, Golf del Sur and Tenbel
- Tuesday: Transport available from Los Gigantes, Playa Paraíso and Calleo Salvaje
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Transport available from Los Gigantes, Playa Paraíso and Calleo Salvaje
- Saturday: Transport available from Golf del Sur
- Sunday: Closed
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Music Hall Tavern Tenerife - Comedy Show with Dinner
- Guests aged between 3 and 14 years are eligible for the child rate.
- If you have booked this excursion without transfers you MUST present your Ticket Voucher for entry to the show.
- With transport: Pick-ups are available from various departure points. See 'With Transport' notes above. Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes, Abama, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, El Médano, Golf del Sur, San Blas and Costa del Silencio.
- Hotel pick-ups can commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour - exact time will be detailed upon reconfirmation.
- Please note you must reconfirm your booking and pick-up arrangements on arrival to Tenerife and at least 48 hours before your tour date by calling the supplier - contact details supplied on voucher.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Music Hall Tavern Tenerife - Comedy Show with Dinner
- What is the Music Hall Tavern Show?
The MHT show, or in its full title “Music Hall Tavern Show” has been operating in the Canary Islands for the past 20 Years.
- How does the transfer option work?
The tour picks up from Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes, Abama, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, El Médano, Golf del Sur, San Blas and Costa del Silencio. Exact time of pick up will be confirmed upon reconfirmation. If Ticket with Transfer option isn't selected then guests must make their own way to the Music Hall Tavern in the centre of Playa de las Américas.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 3 and 13 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify the date of visit when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- Is the show suitable for children?
Yes, there is no adult content and kids should enjoy the pop music.