Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Queenstown
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in the vast and untouched wilderness of Doubtful Sound, the second largest fiord in Fiordland National Park on this full day tour from Queenstown. With its rugged peaks, verdant rainforest and twisting, hidden inlets, Doubtful Sound will take your breath away.
Our guide to Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Queenstown
Getting to Doubtful Sound is an adventure in itself - with no direct road access, the only way you can to get there is by a cruise across Lake Manapouri and a coach trip over Wilmot Pass!
This adventure begins back in Queenstown and a journey along the shores of Lake Wakatipu through the rolling countryside to Pearl Harbour, Manapouri.
Here, board the Real Journeys vessel for a cruise across picturesque Lake Manapouri to West Arm. A coach then takes you across the alpine route of Wilmot Pass through some of Fiordland's most dense rainforest.
Upon reaching Deep Cove, board the vessel Fiordland Navigator for a 3 hour cruise on serene and isolated Doubtful Sound. View waterfalls, rainforest, mountains, fur seals basking on the rocks, resident pods of bottlenose dolphins and rare Fiordland Crested Penguins.
With its rugged peaks, verdant rainforest and twisting, hidden inlets, Doubtful Sound will take your breath away
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Queenstown
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- NZD $1.00 per Doubtful Sound passenger is donated to the New Zealand Whale and Dolphin Trust to assist with bottlenose dolphin research and conservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.