Santa Cruz Shopping
Don't miss Tenerife's vibrant captial
Take a break from the beach and explore Tenerife's welcoming capital, Santa Cruz, on this full-day tour which offers a mix of shopping opportunities, cultural sightseeing and more.
Our guide to Santa Cruz Shopping
Tenerife's capital, the pleasant, bustling city of Santa Cruz, is home to an historic harbour as well as numerous points of interest, attractive architecture and, as the title of this tour suggests, an excellent array of shops.
After being collected from your hotel (most major resorts in Southern Tenerife covered), a scenic drive of 60-90 minutes will bring you to Santa Cruz.
Take a walk through the bustling port and take in some of the city's famous landmarks such as Plaza de España, El Cabildo - the regional government's home, the Candelaria Monument - a homage to the patron saint of the Canary Islands and the impressive Auditorium which was designed by the famous Valencian architect Santiago Calatraba.
But of course, you have plenty of time for shopping too and there are numerous bargains to be had in the numerous shops found along the pedestrianised Calle Castillo and the malls of Avenida de 3 Mayo.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Santa Cruz Shopping
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Santa Cruz Shopping
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No, there aren't any snacks or refreshments provided.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.