This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Incredible opportunity to go on a real submarine journey
A unique chance to join an underwater safari! Board a real submarine and dive below the surface to see the incredible marine life and secrets hidden below the the surface of Tenerife's pristine coastline.
Our guide to Submarine Safari
If you thought Tenerife was impressive above the ground then wait until you've been below the water and this memorable submarine adventure allows you to do just that.
Built at a cost of $3.5 million, the Sub Fun Tres Submarine can reach depths of 20m beneath the surface of Tenerife's coastal waters to offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
After boarding, relax in your own personal seat, which is designed with safety and comfort in mind, and get ready for the thrilling descent! Once under the water, look out through the large viewing ports for a unique view of the underwater world and the marine life which live there.
Each view port has its own TV monitor giving you alternative viewing angles along with a digital display panel that offers continuous information about the voyage.
Also, each submarine carries a tour guide who will give a comprehensive explanation about the dive and submarine.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Submarine Safari
- The cabin is maintained at normal atmospheric conditions, so pregnant women, heart patients and persons with ear problems will not be affected in any way.
- Due to safety equipment onboard the submarine, children under 2 years of age, are prohibited from participating.
- All systems are duplicated for extra safety and there is also a surface control boat.
- The submarine can only accommodate up to 48 passengers, so advance booking is recommended.
- Guests aged between 6 and 12 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Please call the supplier and reconfirm your booking and pick up arrangements on arrival to Tenerife at least 48 hours before your tour date - contact details will be supplied on your voucher.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Submarine Safari
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 14 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day and time of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- How does the transfer work?
Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso. You will need to call the supplier locally and reconfirm your booking and pick up arrangements at least 48 hours before your tour date - contact details will be supplied.