Chelsea Football Club Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in a Chelsea Premier League game in style with this comprehensive package that includes a 3-course pre-match meal, complimentary pre-match bar, a match programme and, most importantly, excellent seats in the West Stand Upper Tier.
Our guide to Chelsea Football Club Tickets
One of English football's powerhouse clubs, Chelsea have won the Premier League title five times since 2004 and few would bet against them picking up more silverware over the next few seasons.
With an array of stars in the Blues line-up and the charismatic Antonio Conte overseeing proceedings from the touchline the action on the Stamford Bridge pitch is rarely dull.
Off it, you're in for a great day too, beginning with a visit to the Tea Bar, an ideal, relaxed setting from which to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Here, you will enjoy a tasty three-course meal served with a choice of dishes and access to a complimentary bar with beer, wine and soft drinks.
Once your appetite is sated take your seats in the West Stand Upper Tier and get ready to cheer on The Pensioners as they seek another three points.
Full list of inclusions
- Seats located in West Stand Upper Tier (long side location, block 2) positioned between halfway line and edge of penalty box
- Access to Tea Bar which opens 3 hours prior to kick off
- Pre-match three course table service served menu with choice of dishes per course
- Complimentary bar (beer, wine, soft drinks) served with pre-match meal
- Informal relaxed atmosphere, children and families welcome
- Guaranteed table reservations
- Complimentary match program
- Team sheet
- Betting facilities
- Post-match sandwich buffet and tea/coffee served in Tea Bar
- Conventional paper ticket
- No strict dress code, although football shirts not permitted
- Located next door to Mega Store
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various time between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable.
- August 18 – Leicester City 16:30
- August 31 - Sheffield United 15:00
- September 22 - Liverpool 16:30
- September 28 - Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00
- October 19 - Newcastle United 15:00
- November 9 - Crystal Palace 12:30
- November 30 - West Ham United 15:00
- December 4 - Aston Villa 19:30
- December 14 - Bournemouth 15:00
- December 26 - Southampton 15:00
- January 11 - Burnley 15:00
- January 21 - Arsenal 20:15
- February 17 - Manchester United 20:00
- February 22 - Tottenham Hotspur 12:30
- March 8 - Everton 14:00
- March 21 - Manchester City 12:30
- April 12 - Watford 14:00
- May 2 - Norwich City
- May 17 - Wolves
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chelsea Football Club Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage or participation in European competition. Unless specifically stated, day time games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable in the event of a kick off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Your offical match tickets must be collected from Chelsea FC's ticket office 3 hours before kick-off. Tickets will be held under the LEAD NAME booked. Please bring photographic ID (passport/driving licence) when collecting.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chelsea Football Club Tickets
- How do I collect my tickets?
Your offical match tickets must be collected from Chelsea FC's ticket office 2.5 hours before kick-off. Tickets will be held under the LEAD NAME booked. Please bring photographic ID (passport/driving licence) when collecting.