Bateaux London River Thames Lunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape the hustle and bustle of London's busy streets and enjoy a relaxing cruise with picture-book views along the historic River Thames as you tuck into a freshly prepared 2-course lunch. Conveniently departing from Victoria embankment, get ready for an unforgettable afternoon.
Our guide to Bateaux London River Thames Lunch Cruise
Enjoy wonderful views of the famous London skyline and world famous sights as you sail along the River Thames on this relaxing cruise which includes a tasty lunch with tea and coffee.
Setting off from Embankment Pier at Victoria, keep your eyes peeled for many of London’s famous sites including the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tate Modern and world-famous Tower Bridge.
What's more, as your journey progresses, informative and well balanced, stories of London's rich history are relayed through audio commentary and interspersed with gentle background music to enhance the lunch cruise experience.
As well as taking in the sights, a tasty lunch plus tea and coffee will be served during the voyage with all food being freshly prepared on board in the galley kitchen and cooked to order.
Choose from two dining packages...
Premier Lunch: The Premier Lunch Cruise Package is a 2-course set lunch (main, dessert, tea & coffee) accompanied by sightseeing commentary covering London's rich history and the landmarks along the Thames.
Premier Plus Lunch: The Premier Plus package includes a glass of champagne on arrival, 3-course set menu, tea & coffee, a half a bottle of wine per guest, and the best available seat.
Sample lunch menu (subject to seasonal changes)
- Amuse Bouche: Butternut squash and sage velouté.
- Starter: Maple roasted beetroot and root vegetable salad, feta and kale pesto.
- Main: Slow roast chicken breast, celeriac purée, wild mushroom, seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes. Or puy lentil, cannellini bean " cottage pie" with champ mash potato served with seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes.
- Dessert: Poached pear, blackberry, meringue and spiced cream.
- Cheese Course: Organic Cornish brie, Lincolnshire Poacher, Stilton with winter chutney and Peter’s yard biscuits.
Children 3+ years are welcome onboard and will be served a 2-course set menu (main & dessert).
The beautiful Glass Room boat boasts exceptional views of the passing scenery. With chic nautical interiors by Tom Dixon’s Design Studio, this is a classic vessel with a modern twist.
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, WC2N 6NU.
Smart casual attire is suggested.
Bateaux London River Thames Lunch Cruise
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux London River Thames Lunch Cruise
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please arrive promptly ensure to collect your boarding pass at Reception and board your cruise vessel. The boat will not return to the pier to collect latecomers so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
- Drinks are not included in the price of the cruise but can be paid for on board.
- Transportation to the cruise departure point is not included
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. Sports shoes and leisurewear are not permitted on board. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse boarding based on inappropriate dress and refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Child rates are available for children aged 4-12. Children under 4 are discouraged and no prams or pushchairs are permitted on board and no high chairs are provided.
- Please note: Bateaux London does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level.
- Cancellation Policy: 1-9 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 2 days prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of departure. 10-20 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 7 and 2 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of event date. 21-60 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 14 and 8 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 7 days of event date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux London River Thames Lunch Cruise
- Where does the cruise depart?
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- Are children allowed?
Child rates are available for children aged 4-12 however children under 4 are discouraged - no prams or pushchairs are permitted on board and no high chairs are provided.
- Are drinks included?
Coffee and tea are included in the ticket price and all other beverages can be purchased on board.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
Service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuities for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the boat have wheelchair access?
Yes. The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level. Please notify us of any special assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the boat is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then we will issue a full refund.