Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24hr Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the immense beauty of London with this excellent package that includes tickets to, Buckingham Palace, one of the city’s most iconic landmarks combined with the freedom to explore the other highlights courtesy of a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24hr Ticket
The stunning royal residence of Buckingham Palace is a definite must-see on any trip to London.
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working royal palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London', the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Platinum Jubilee: The Queen’s Accession
Featuring the first official portraits of The Queen, taken by Dorothy Wilding, alongside items of Her Majesty’s personal jewellery worn for the portrait sittings.
Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the throne on 6 February 1952. Just 20 days later, the first official photographic sitting with the new Queen was granted to the photographer Dorothy Wilding. In 1937 Wilding had become the first official female royal photographer when she was appointed to take the portraits at the coronation of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother). The series of photographs that Wilding took of The Queen in 1952 became known around the world, forming the basis of The Queen’s image on postage stamps from 1953 until 1971, as well as providing the official portrait of Her Majesty that was sent to every British embassy throughout the world.
Visitors to the Buckingham Palace display will also see the magnificent Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara, which was a wedding gift to Princess Victoria Mary of Teck, later Queen Mary, on the occasion of her marriage to the future King George V in 1893. Queen Mary gave the tiara to her granddaughter, Princess Elizabeth, as a wedding present for her marriage to Prince Philip on 20 November 1947.
After the palace, explore the wonderful sights of London with a hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. Enjoy the freedom to see everything London has to offer – jump on and off at your leisure over the course of two days.
With 70 stops, across four routes that cover all the main tourist points in London, see the most iconic of London landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and The Tower of London.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE 24hrs River Thames Boat Ride!
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride (only with 24hrs bus ticket)
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and multimedia guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Buckingham Palace Opening Details (subject to change)
22nd July 2022 until 2nd October 2022
Meeting point: Outside Queens Gallery Entrance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA. Check in starts at 10:15am You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace entrance, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am
Daily between the 22nd July 2022 to 2nd October 2022. Thursday to Mondays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24hr Ticket
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Meeting point: Outside Queens Gallery Entrance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA. Check in starts at 10:15am You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace entrance, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am
- Cancellation and amendments policy: Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Buckingham Palace tickets cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please note this is not a guided tour.
- Free River Thames 30 minute boat ride. Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat. Unlimited usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.