Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab a lucky friend and head up to the very top of a London landmark to do some drinking in style with Cocktails for Two at London’s Iconic Gherkin.
Our guide to Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin
Perched high above the city, Iris bar on level 40 has opened these epic 360° views to the public, from 11am to 11pm.
When viewed from above, the pinnacle of the Gherkin forms an iris shape, hence the name for the new bar, Iris.
Iris is open to all and offers an extensive cocktail menu as unique as the setting, paying homage to the London sights and neighbourhoods that can all be spied below from the Gherkin’s distinctive position.
Searcys’ expertise in exquisite Champagne, English sparkling win and cocktails, alongside unrivalled London views, makes every visit to Iris bare a celebration.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Disabled access available
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Available 12.00pm to 11.00pm on selected dates which are relseased 5 weeks in advance.
- We recommend you book at least five weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours to enjoy your cocktails.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.