Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab a fellow aspiring chef and embark on a journey to cooking glory. Get ready to learn the skills you need to create delicious dishes time and time again, all from the best in the business, with a Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
Our guide to Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
With a choice of classes, it’s up to you which cuisine you’d like to master. Everything from North Indian Thali and Thai Feast to Unbeatable Filled Pasta and Quick & Easy Dinnertime classes are on offer here, so there’s something to appeal to every inquisitive palate.
With expert Chefs guiding you every step of the way through your 2 hour session, including the reward of a delicious meal at the end, this one ticks all the boxes for a masterclass worth its salt.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School in London, you’ll be warmly welcomed by your expert tutor and make your introductions with the rest of the like-minded aspiring chefs in your class. Get ready to learn the nuances of your chosen cuisine; whether it be filled pasta, authentic Spanish fare, or Mexican street food, you’ll discover professional tips and tricks that’ll allow you to recreate the magic at home.
Choose from the following classes:
- North Indian Thali
- Thai Feast
- Mexican Street Food
- Vietnamese Street Food
- South Indian curry
- Fragrant Thai green curry
- Pasta Master
- Unbeatable Filled Pasta
- Quick & Easy Dinnertime
- A Flying Visit to Spain
At the end of your 2 hour class, you’ll have cooked up a feast, tucked into some delicious food (with vegetarian options available too), and have plenty of new skills to boot.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- Islington, London
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over.
- Vegetarian participants can be catered for.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
- This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021. We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.