Great British Afternoon Tea and DIY Icing Experience
for two people with the Biscuiteers
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Afternoon tea at the Biscuiteers
Indulge your sweet tooth with the delightful Great British Afternoon Tea and DIY Icing Experience at Biscuiteers.
Our guide to Great British Afternoon Tea and DIY Icing Experience
Upon your arrival at Biscuiteers, you will receive a warm and gracious welcome before taking your seats. Immerse yourself in a signature afternoon tea affair, featuring an opulent assortment of dainty finger sandwiches, exquisite pastries, freshly baked scones, and iconic hand-decorated biscuits – all meticulously crafted by the skilled patisserie team. Your afternoon tea experience will be perfectly complemented by a unique blend of Tregothnan tea, thoughtfully curated to elevate your gastronomic journey.
In addition to this delectable experience, you will have the chance to unleash your creativity by trying your hand at icing your very own biscuits. Equipped with three biscuits, edible embellishments, and a palette of up to five line icing colours, along with a charming hand-illustrated keepsake, you can let your artistic talents flourish.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- London - Notting Hill or Belgravia
- Notting Hill - Mon to Thu,
- Belgravia - Tue to Thu
- 11:00 am to 16:00 pm
- Please allow 2 hours for your experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Great British Afternoon Tea and DIY Icing Experience
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a participating adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available in Notting Hill - Mon to Thu & Belgravia - Tue to Thu throughout the year. Exclusions will apply.
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Please note: service is not included.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation