Jurassic World: The Exhibition Tickets – London
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don’t miss Jurassic World: The Exhibition in London, an immersive experience bringing you face-to-face with life-size dinosaurs. Walk through the world-famous Jurassic World gates and prepare to be left in awe as the ground-breaking film franchise is brought to life!
Our guide to Jurassic World: The Exhibition Tickets – London
Get closer to dinosaurs than ever before in Jurassic World: The Exhibition! Based on one of the biggest blockbusters in cinema history, the exhibition immerses audiences of all ages in scenes inspired by the beloved films. Now, the park that was only a promise comes to life… right before your eyes. Walk through the Jurassic World gates as an honoured guest and gaze in wonder at a towering Brachiosaurus; come face-to-face with a Velociraptor; and get a rare up-close look at the most vicious dinosaur of them all, Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Jurassic World: The Exhibition is at ExCeL London, London E16 and is a family friendly day out for all ages. The nearest station is Custom House, operating on the DLR line and the newly opened Elizabeth line.
Peak Times - Monday to Thursday 10.00am to 12.00pm + Thursday 5.30pm to 7pm
Standard Times - Monday to Thursday 12.30pm to 2.30pm + Thursdays 4.30pm to 5.00pm.
Off Peak Times - Monday to Wednesday 3.00pm to 5.00pm + Thursday 3.00pm to 4.00pm.
Jurassic World The Exhibition is at Excel London, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16
4th September 2022 to the 13th January 2023.
Approximately 45 minutes to an hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jurassic World: The Exhibition Tickets – London
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed these tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 10-15min before your scheduled entry time to allow time to check-in.
- Sensory Warning: This exhibit contains strobe lighting effects, sudden loud noises, and theatrical fog/haze. Children up to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 2 are free with an accompanying guardian. No food or beverages are permitted once you’ve entered the exhibition with the exception of closed water bottles.
- The exhibit is wheelchair friendly.
- The exhibition is a cashless environment.
- Peak Times - Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm + Thursday 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Standard Times - Monday to Thursday 12:30pm to 2:30pm + Thursdays 4:30pm to 5:00pm.
- Off Peak Times - Monday to Wednesday 3:00pm to 5:00pm + Thursday 3:00pm to 4:00pm.