Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a grand day out in the capital with a Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for two, and a Three Course Meal at one of two Marco Pierre White restaurants.]
Our guide to Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two - Experience Voucher
Enjoy an unforgettable dining/sightseeing experience at one of two Marco Pierre White restaurants in London with this sensational culinary treat with a Thames River Cruise.
The beauty of this Thames river cruise experience is that you and your guest will enjoy unlimited travel for the entire day, which means you can hop on and off the boat as the mood takes you. Discover unique views of London’s famous landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, as well as many other interesting and unusual buildings along the way.
Then satisfy those hunger pangs with a delicious three-course meal for two at either the London Steakhouse Co. - Chelsea, or London Steakhouse Co. - City. Start with a cocktail each as you choose from the set menu then make your selection from a range of stunning dishes prepared with skill and flair. Steaks of course are a speciality, but you’ll find plenty of other tempting choices to try as well. Two stylish London experiences rolled into one.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two - Experience Voucher
- You can choose to cruise or dine in either order, but your booking at either the London Steakhouse Co. - City or London Steakhouse Co. - Chelsea must be made in advance. For the River Cruise you can depart from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier or London Eye Pier, and you’ll be free to hop and off as often as you like throughout the day of your treat.
- For your unlimited day of river cruising, you must take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office at Westminster, Tower or Greenwich piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and exchange it with the booking staff for an unlimited River Red Rover ticket. You may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
Three Course Meal for Two at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant:This experience is available seven days a week from January to Novermber and weekends only in December. Monday to Thursday: 12.00 - 15.00 for lunch reservations and 17.30 - 22.00 for evening meal reservations. Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner. Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner. For Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week). Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply. Please note there is a 48 hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation. All bookings are subject to availability and December dates are limited. Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes for the dining experience.
- It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Please let your chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking.
- Additional drinks and side orders are not included but can be purchased on the day.
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Thames Sightseeing Cruise: City Cruises services operate approximately every 30 minutes between 09.30 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day. Due to demand availability may be limited in July and August.
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.