Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a journey along the Thames with London's best restaurant cruise. Travel through the heart of the city and enjoy the striking sights of the capital from a special angle with live entertainment and delicious food. Bateaux London is a 'floating restaurant', where the seasonal dishes are prepared and cooked freshly on board our vessels on every cruise.
Our guide to Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
A delightful way to celebrate a romantic occasion or birthday, Bateaux London Thames River cruise offers an unforgettable evening with the perfect combination of good food, live entertainment, outstanding service and spectacular London river views.
Departing from Embankment Pier, float past London's most iconic landmarks, many of which are spectacularly illuminated, while being accompanied by an in-house band creating a relaxing atmosphere with jazz tunes and popular renditions.
Once you've feasted on views, it's time to feast on a mouth-watering meal. Bateaux London cruises pride themselves on their exquisite cuisine and quality service - all food is freshly prepared in the on-board galley kitchen by high quality chefs and the menu is based on seasonal variety of a modern European theme.
The entertainment continues after your meal where you’ll be able to dance to hits from four decades gone by or simply enjoy a drink on one of the balconies or terraces.
You have a choice of three dining packages...
- Silver Dinner Cruise Package: This package is an accessible option to enjoy dining out on the river at night. With half bottle of house wine per person, three-course set menu, a live band and after dinner dancing, it is a great way to indulge and relax on the Thames.
- Gold Dinner Cruise Package: Unwind as London's most famous sights unfold around you. With a welcome drink upon arrival, five-course set menu, half a bottle of house wine with your meal, a live band and after dinner dancing, it is a unique way to dine out on the river.
- Platinum Dinner Cruise Package: Enjoy a guaranteed window table overlooking the most iconic landmarks in London. With a welcome drink on the pier, a five-course set menu and unlimited house wine, it is an evening restaurant cruise with a difference.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Amuse Bouche: Butternut squash and sage velouté
- Starter: Maple roasted beetroot and root vegetable salad, feta and kale pesto
- Main: Slow roast chicken breast, celeriac purée, wild mushroom, seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes. Or puy lentil, cannellini bean " cottage pie" with champ mash potato served with seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes
- Dessert: Poached pear, blackberry, meringue and spiced cream
- Cheese Course: Organic Cornish brie, Lincolnshire Poacher, Stilton with winter chutney and Peter’s yard biscuits
- Tea & Coffee
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please arrive promptly ensure to collect your boarding pass at Reception and board your dinner cruise vessel. The boat will not return to the pier to collect latecomers so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
- The Bateaux London Cruise is only suitable for children aged 13 years and above.
- Transportation is not included to the cruise departure point
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse boarding based on inappropriate dress and refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children under 12 years are not permitted on board.
- The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level.
- Please note: Bateaux London does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- New Year's Eve cruise unavailable.
- Cancellation Policy: 1-9 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 2 days prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of departure. 10-20 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 7 and 2 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of event date. 21-60 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 14 and 8 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 7 days of event date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
- Where does the cruise depart?
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- Are children allowed?
Unfortunately, children under 12 years are not permitted on board.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
Service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuities for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the boat have wheelchair access?
Yes. The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level. Please notify us of any special assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the boat is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a full refund.