West End Shows - Wicked
- 26 booked
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is an untold story from Oz which centres around two unlikely friends - Elphaba is green-skinned, intelligent, passionate and misunderstood. Glinda is attractive, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.
Our guide to West End Shows - Wicked
Already the 9th longest-running West End musical of all time, Wicked has been seen by over 10 million people in London alone and played almost 6000 performances.
Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood.
The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.
The musical is told from the perspective of the witches of the Land of Oz. The plot begins before the 1939 film but makes several references to it.
Wicked will transport you to a fantasy land of wizardry and witchcraft, and offer answers to enduring questions like how did Elphaba become the Wicked Witch of the West? Why did she want Dorothy's slippers? And where did the Tin Man, The Lion and The Scarecrow come from?
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra Stalls or Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Circle or Stalls with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats Orchestra Stall/Circle: Situated in the Circle or Stalls, normally off-centre but still with a good view of the stage
- Orchestra Stalls/ Circle (Rear & Side Seats): Situated in the Circle or Stalls, normally with a rear or side view
- Super Saver Ticket Top Price Seats Orchestra Stall/Circle: Great value Top Price tickets situated in the best available location (Circle or Stalls) at the time of booking - limited availability!
2hrs 50 mins.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Wicked
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. If so, you will not be contacted by the theater for any other reason.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Recommended for ages 7 and over. Children under 4 will not be admitted. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by adult during the performance.
- The producers cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to illness and holidays.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Wicked
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Apollo Victoria Theatre, 17 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1LG
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed