Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest!
Enjoy an enchanting day exploring the stunning landscapes of the Cape Tribulation, a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest, crystal clear jungle creeks and spectacular tropical beaches.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
Enjoy views of rainforest and the Coral Sea as you travel north in a 4-wheel Drive vehicle along one of Australia’s great scenic Highways to the Daintree River.
Cross the river and head through dense rainforest before visiting the Mossman Gorge Centre. There, an expert guide will take you on a boardwalk whilst explaining some of the fascinating secrets of one of the world's oldest rainforests. Gain an insight to the unique flora and fauna of this ancient world and you can then learn more at the theatre presentations and the interactive displays of the Environmental Centre or climb the Rainforest Canopy Tower for amazing views of the rainforest landscape and its vibrant canopy.
From there, continue to one of Cape Tribulation’s magnificent beaches where you can enjoy a beach walk, and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. Our next stop is for lunch at a private rainforest property set along a delightful rainforest creek. There is the choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
You then return to the Daintree River, with a stop enroute to enjoy the panoramic views out to over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.from Alexandra Lookout. The day concludes with a leisurely hour-long cruise to discover the wildlife that inhabits this environment, including the elusive and fearsome estuarine saltwater crocodile. The cruise concludes at Daintree Village, where you re-join your vehicle for the return journey to Port Douglas.
Daily, year round.
Around 11 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure from Port Douglas
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Dress according to the weather for the day of your tour. Don't forget your swimming costume and towel for the beach.
- Tour not recommended for children under 4 years due to the the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- The Cape Tribulation and Daintree Tours offer GPS activated headsets, delivering commentary as well as sound effects to create truly memorable experience. If you require headphones, you can get these from the Driver on the day of travel for AUD5.00 per person (subject to change).
- Tour not recommended for children under 4 years due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.