Small Group Tour to Oxford, Stratford and Cotswolds from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Our guide to Small Group Tour to Oxford, Stratford and Cotswolds with 2-Course Lunch from London
This small group day tour ticks off a hat-trick of amazing English highlights on one action-packed itinerary!
You’ll start your British adventure by visiting Oxford before being mesmirised by Stratford-Upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare, and charmed by the Cotswolds.
What's more, the tour includes a mouth-watering 2-course lunch. Spend more time exploring at each stop rather than struggling to find food.
Leisure Time in Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Please note: In Oxford, there is the option to include entry to Christ Church College and take a tour of the Bodleian Library OR just enjoy freetime to explore Oxford.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Here, you’ll have entrance to the fascinating Shakespeare’s Birthplace where you can follow in the footsteps of the Bard to discover all about his childhood home.
We will drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
Full Day - return 6.00pm to Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic conditions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Tour to Oxford, Stratford and Cotswolds with 2-Course Lunch from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.