Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a grand day out in the capital with a Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for two, and a Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White restaurant.
Our guide to Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two
The beauty of this Thames river cruise is that you can enjoy unlimited travel all day, meaning you can hop on and off as the mood takes you. Discover unique views of landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, as well as many other quirky buildings along the way. It’s great way to get to know the city, all whilst enjoying the thrill of being afloat on one of the world’s most iconic rivers.
Then satisfy those hunger pangs with a delicious three-course meal for two at London Steakhouse Co. Start with a cocktail, before tucking into a range of stunning dishes. Steaks of course are a speciality, but you’ll find plenty of other tempting choices. Two stylish London experiences rolled into one.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Daily January to November and weekends only December.
Monday to Thursday: 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner: Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner: Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner
Allow approximately 2 hours for this experience.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- You can choose to cruise or dine in either order, but your booking at London Steakhouse Co. must be made in advance. For the River Cruise you can depart from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier or London Eye Pier, and you’ll be free to hop and off as often as you like throughout the day of your treat.
- For your unlimited day of river cruising, you must take your tickets along to the City Cruises ticket office at Westminster, Tower or Greenwich piers on the day you wish to take the cruise. You may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
- Three Course Meal for Two at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant: Monday to Thursday: 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner. Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner. Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner. Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week). If you choose to book a Friday or Saturday evening, outside of the 48-hour booking window as advised above, then the voucher will be used against the normal priced a la carte menu and the value taken off your final bill. You will not be able to have the three-course set menu and cocktail. Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply. Please note there is a 48 hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Thames Sightseeing Cruise: Please check closer to the time of traveling that there are no changes to the schedule as services may change at short notice due to the current circumstances. Excluded dates include 25 December, 1 January, Valentines (13 and 14 February), UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays. City Cruises services operate approximately every 40 minutes between 10.00 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day. Due to demand availability may be limited in July and August.
- It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Please let your chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking.
- Additional drinks and side orders are not included but can be purchased on the day.
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation