Six Flags Magic Mountain
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Thrill-seekers, assemble at Six Flags Magic Mountain – one of the best amusement parks in Los Angeles that's fun for all the family.
This 260-acre theme park features world-class rollercoasters and over 100 rides, games, and attractions for the brave, the young, and the young at heart.
Our guide to Six Flags Magic Mountain
Among the park's first-rate rollercoasters and thrill rides are X2, the world's only 5th-dimensional roller coaster; Tatsu, the tallest, fastest, and longest flying coaster; and Full Throttle, the World’s tallest looping coaster. Or if you’re looking for something different, check out the floor-less rollercoaster Scream. And, even if defying gravity isn’t your cup of tea, the park has family-friendly offerings too.
Take a spin on the Grand Carousel, Road Runner Express, or Yosemite Sam Sierra Falls. Also, don’t miss getting a snap with your kid’s favorite Looney Tunes characters. Little ones can strike a pose next to Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, and more.
Twenty-four dining venues dot the park, with everything from the Full Throttle Sports Bar & Grill to Panda Express on offer for hungry riders. Also, don’t pass up the chance to cool off aboard any of the park’s three water rides.
Six Flags Magic Mountain highlights
The Riddler’s Revenge – this stand-up coaster will take you looping and spinning in the air at 4.2G’s.
CraZanity - a pendulum ride with speeds up to 75mph and hitting heights of 170 feet.
Superman Escape from Krypton – the West Coast’s tallest and fasted steel coaster will blast you from 0-100mph in seven seconds.
Scream – there are inversions a-plenty on this one-of-kind floorless coaster.
Lex Luther: Drop of Doom – get hoisted 415 feet to the top of the tower then enjoy a vertical drop.
Canyon Blaster – kids will love this mini-coaster as it dips and dives around the track.
Merrie Melodies Carousel – this old-school ride is a must-do. Jump on your favorite horse and enjoy a peaceful spin around the carousel.
Pepe Le Pew’s Tea Party – take a relaxing spin around this theme park classic, grab onto the center disk and spin if you want to go faster.
Tips for visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Get to the park early in the day to avoid crowds.
- Allow plenty of time for your trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain - we recommend around 6 hours.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain has plenty of grills and restaurants for you to grab a bite to eat during a day of exciting rollercoasters and rides.
Getting In: skip the Six Flags Magic Mountain Ticket Booths and proceed to Ticket Will Call. Simply present your pass for admission to the park.
Tickets are valid for one day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Six Flags Magic Mountain
- You will be issued with an open-dated Island H20 Water Park Digital Ticket.
- In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health mandates, from October 7, Six Flags Magic Mountain will require all guests 12 and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) within 72 hours prior to visiting the park, on certain designated days.