Caves of Drach Half-day Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The amazing Caves of Drach are a 'must-do' when visiting Majorca. This spectacular natural wonder comprises over 2000 metres of caverns and one of the largest underground lakes in the world where you'll witness a classical music concert!
Our guide to Caves of Drach Half-day Tour
This half day excursion to the Caves of Drach has been especially thought out for those who simply don’t want to miss out on visiting the spectacular Porto Cristo Caves of Drach but have limited time on the island (or would just rather spend the afternoon relaxing at the pool soaking up the sun!).
Once we have everybody on board our air conditioned coach, we will make our way inland and drive through the beautiful countryside towards the East Coast where the Caves of Drach are located and where you will live an experience to cherish.
The visit inside the Caves of Drach has a duration of approximately 80 minutes. You will follow the route through the caves, marvelling as each cavern gets bigger and more impressive as you progress.
The highlight of your visit will be enjoying the classical music concert inside the Caves of Drach and crossing Lake Martel's spectacular waters in a small wooden boat (optional). This boat ride is a unique experience in the world and is included in the price.
During the visit you will also witness a magical light show that recreates the sunrise. On this half day excursion you will also have the opportunity to visit the world famous Majorica Pearls and purchase gifts or simply treat yourself at special prices as we will make a 30 minute stop at this world famous Mallorcan establishment.
Then it will be time to get everybody back on the coach to head to resort giving you plenty of time to either take a rest before you make the most out of the evening, lie around the swimming pool or even head to the beach to enjoy the rest of the day's sun rays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Caves of Drach Half-day Tour
- Your pick-up point and time is confirmed to you after you have made your booking. You will be picked up at your hotel or a nearby meeting point.
- Photography is allowed inside the Caves of Drach with no flash.
- There are 320 steps, and they are not suitable for people with wheelchair or serious walking difficulties. However, families with small children can also take part in the trip without worrying about their pushchairs, as they can leave them in the coach during the visit in the caves.
- If you want to swim, there's a stop in Porto Cristo.