Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
The venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946...
Enjoy a night at this world-famous cabaret where you will find gourmet French cuisine, spectacular effects, 600 sumptuous costumes and performances from over seventy artists including the beautiful Bluebell Girls.
Our guide to Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
The Moulin Rouge isn't the only show in Paris! The LIDO has been the venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946 with legends of the stage including Shirley MacLaine, Laurel and Hardy, and Elton John all having performed here. And today, the shows remain just as vibrant.
The Dinner Show was invented here. And it is always within these walls, where it was born, that it is done with the most style. When in Paris, be won over by the charm of our French-style shows and savour the treats for which our gastronomy has become internationally famous.
Your evening begins with a delicious three course meal, styled by the leading French chef, Philippe Lacroix. There is a choice of 3 menus.
At 9.00pm, the curtain rises for the spectacular 90-minute show. An entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. A fantastical journey in which the emblems of the capital are scattered through the various scenes.
The upbeat choreographies led by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys succeed one another at a frenzied pace. The extravagant hats and magnificent costumes are decorated with beautiful feathers and sparkle with a thousand lights. Dare to take a new look at Art Nouveau, stopover at the foot of our famous Iron Lady, admire the fashion shows, and much more.
Sample Soirée Etoile Menu (subject to change)
- Starter: Prawns marinated in olive oil with beetroot and horseradish tartare OR Fine cream of green lentils, pistachio panna cotta and smoked duck breast
- Main Courses: Pike and salmon mousseline topped with a tarragon crisp, wild mushroom and leek fondant, and lobster sauce OR Farmhouse chicken supreme, foie gras jus and polenta with dried fruit and chestnuts
- Dessert: "Guanaja" chocolate square and tonka bean cream OR Coffee, mascarpone and walnut dessert cake
- A glass of champagne plus 1/2 bottle of wine
Sample Soiree Champs-Elysées Menu (subject to change)
- Starter: Duck foie gras with grilled sesame seeds, mango and passion fruit jus OR Flaked crab with lemon zest and crispy vegetable tabbouleh OR Crayfish fricassee and chicken oyster, served with ravioles de Royans
- Main Courses: Duckling fillet with honey and timut pepper sauce, salsify in jus and stuffed shallot OR Veal with ginger confit and caramelised chicory tart OR Scallops with seaweed jus and parsnip and pumpkin mousseline
- Dessert: Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce OR Coconut Vacherin cake with winter fruit coulis OR Pear and almond cake, apricot coulis
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut Premier cru
Sample Soiree Triomphe Menu (Subject to change)
- Appetizer: Lightly seared scallops and truffle-infused parsnip royale
- Starter: Pan-fried duck foie gras, pot-au-feu vegetables and tapioca OR Lobster medallion, shellfish and aniseed coulis, pomelo and avocado supreme
- Main Courses: Beef fillet with cognac, stuffed gougères, and potato and truffle cappuccino OR Sea bass with shellfish and coriander jus, vegetables in puff pastry
- Dessert: Passion fruit Bundt cake OR Chocolate truffle
- 1/2 bottle of champagne Ruinart or Taittinger
- Vip access pass, priviledged seating, programme of the show, mineral water, coffee and sweet petits fours.
Vegetarian Menu (Subject to change)
- Starter: Crispy vegetable tabbouleh with lemon zest OR Green lentil cream and pistachio panna cotta
- Main Courses: Ravioles de Royans with baby spinach OR Caramelised chicory tart and salad
- Dessert: "Guanaja" chocolate square and tonka bean cream OR Pear and almond cake, apricot coulis
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
- Advanced reservations are a must. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Seats are allocated by the maîtres d’hôtels; they do not depend on the time at which you arrive. Seat/table numbers cannot be provided in advance and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- Smart casual wear is required. A jacket and tie are appreciated. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and trainers are forbidden.
- In case of non-respect of this dress code, clients will be refused access to the venue.
- Vegetarian menu available on request.
- This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.