Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946...
Enjoy an evening at this world-famous cabaret where you will enjoy fine dining, spectacular effects, 600 sumptuous costumes and performances from over seventy artists including the beautiful Bluebell Girls.
Our guide to Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
The Moulin Rouge isn't the only show in Paris! The LIDO has been the venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946 with legends of the stage including Shirley MacLaine, Laurel and Hardy, and Elton John all having performed here. And today, the show remains just as vibrant!
Lido de Paris, the mythical cabaret on the Champs-Elysées, is celebrating its 75th anniversary with a new and festive programme of events full of energy and celebration!
The programme includes a magical and immersive pre-show and the Paris Merveilles cabaret show with a newly created tableau "Unforgettable", a fabulous journey through the Lido's most beautiful revues.
Created by the talented Franco Dragone, director of the most sumptuous international shows including the Cirque du Soleil, "Paris Merveilles" re-enchants the City of Lights with a subtle mix of glamour, chic and modernity.
On stage, the troop of 50 performers alternates between breathtaking tableaux and moments of pure poetry, augmented by visual effects that immerse and captivate. For two hours, you can admire the fast-paced dance performances of the famous Bluebells Girls and Lido Boys.
Your evening begins with a delicious three-course meal before the curtain rises for the spectacular 90-minute show.
An entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. A fantastical journey in which the emblems of the capital are scattered through the various scenes.
Ticket Options (subject to change)
- Show + dinner without drinks: LIDO Menu Dinner (choice of 4 starters, 4 main courses and 4 desserts), Drinks not included. Category 2 seating.
- Show + dinner with drinks: LIDO Menu Dinner (choice of 4 starters, 4 main courses and 4 desserts), ½ bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne or wine. Category 1 seating.
- Show + Celebrations dinner: LIDO Menu Dinner (choice of 4 starters, 4 main courses and 4 desserts or a choice of celebration cake in place of dessert), ½ bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne or wine, mineral water and coffee, and a photo souvenir. Category 1 seating.
- Show + Children's dinner (ages 4-12): LIDO Menu Dinner (1 starter, 1 main dish, 1 dessert, and 1 soft drink).
- ''Prestige'' Show + Dinner: 4-course tasting menu, Priority access, revue programme, mineral water, coffee, and ½ bottle of Ruinart Champagne. Category Gold seating.
- "VIP" Show + Dinner: 4-course tasting menu, Priority access, revue programme, mineral water, coffee, unlimited Ruinart Champagne and a photo with the Bluebell Girls. Category Gold seating.
Schedule of the evening:
- 7pm - 7.30pm: Welcome and seating in the theatre
- 7.30pm: Pre-Show. Lido's live Orchestra
- 8pm: Dinner
- 9pm: Paris Merveilles Show
Lido de Paris is located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees. The nearest Metro station is Geroge V.
Lido de Paris is located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees. Lido de Paris, 116 B avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lido de Paris Dinner and Show Tickets
- Advanced reservations are a must. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Seating allocation is random in the area chosen. We can not book specific seat numbers.
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Seats are allocated by the maîtres d’hôtels; they do not depend on the time at which you arrive. Seat/table numbers cannot be provided in advance and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- In order not to disturb the artists on stage, and for the comfort of other guests, you are not permitted to film or take photos for the duration of the show.
- Smart casual wear is required. A jacket and tie are appreciated. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and trainers are forbidden.
- In case of non-respect of this dress code, clients will be refused access to the venue.
- Vegetarian menu available on request.
- This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed at the Lido de Paris.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.