One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Covering over 13 miles of the San Diego Bay, this fantastic cruise will highlight the major landmarks, natural wonders and military history of San Diego. Sail past sights such as modern U.S. Naval Vessels, Coronado Island, the Star of India and see the California marine life.
Our guide to One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline on this professionally narrated tour highlighting more than 50 storied landmarks on San Diego Bay.
You will sail over 13 miles, passing modern U.S. Naval Vessels, the historic Star of India, bustling ship yards, the Coronado Bridge and the World Famous Hotel del Coronado.
Along with landmarks, natural wonders and military history, this unique tour also spotlights local environmental efforts through narration, video clips and on-board displays.
Relax on the comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks as you cruise around the large bay taking the opportunity to spot sea lions and many other beautiful marine animals along with majestic sea birds.
Have fun watching sea lions as they sunbathe on the rocks offshore. Your guide will share with you some facts about the difference between seals and sea lions.
Options of cruise
The exact One Harbour cruise itinerary depends on the time selected as cruises either cover the North Bay or the South Bay.
- North Bay: See North Island Naval Air Station, the Naval Sub Base, Harbor and Shelter Island, and Cabrillo National Monument. Sea Lion sightings are most common on this route too. Times: 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm and 5.30pm.
- South Bay: See the Star of India, Coronado Bay Bridge, US Navy fleet and the shipyards. Times: 11.15am, 1.45pm and 4.15pm.
Please note: The extended Two Hour San Diego Harbour cruise takes in both North Bay and South Bay and covers 26 miles for a complete tour of San Diego Bay experience. See our website for further details.
Daily, year round.
Various - see calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- The exact cruise itinerary depends on the time selected as cruises either cover the North Bay or the South Bay. Please select the correct time for your preferred itinerary - see Full Details for more info.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed onboard the yacht. There is a snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available on board for purchases.
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Sea Lion sightings are not guaranteed but most often seen on the North Bay route.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date