Maxicat Cruise from the South
Cruise Tenerife's coastal waters in style
Relax and top up your tan as your spacious catamaran gently sails through the coastal waters of Tenerife. Search for native whales and dolphins and take a refreshing plunge in the deep blue waters of the Atlantic.
Our guide to Maxicat Cruise from the South
A trip to Tenerife would not be complete without a cruise around the stunning coastal terrain and what better way to do this than on a modern, super-sleek and ecologically-friendly catamaran!
After a warm welcome on board, the crew will steer the vessel out into the sparkling blue ocean and soon you'll be gliding through the ocean breeze while you can catch some rays on the sundeck or enjoy a refreshment from the complimentary bar which includes beer, choice of wines and soft drinks.
Keep your eyes peeled along the journey for some of the 28 different species of whale and dolphin that have been sighted nearby.
And don't forget to take in the magnificent scenery of the coast as you glide past!
The vessel will also drop anchor in a secluded marine reserve where you can swim and snorkel in the Atlantic Ocean's crystalline waters before heading back to shore.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Maxicat Cruise from the South
- Guests aged between 6 and 12 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje, Playa Paraiso.
- Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed.
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Maxicat Cruise from the South
- Is lunch included in the tour?
Yes, the 3-hour journey includes paella and fruit. The 5-hour journey includes a buffet.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 6 and 12 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- Will i really see whales and dolphins?
Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed, although they are seen more often than not.