Mount Teide & Loro Parque
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Magnificent Mount Teide is one of the largest volcanoes in the world and affords breathtaking views across Tenerife and beyond. Loro Parque is Tenerife’s world-famous and most beloved animal park adventure.
Our guide to Mount Teide & Loro Parque
This excursion passes through Vilaflor, the highest village in the Canary Islands and up to the Teide National Park with spectacular views of Mount Teide and its surroundings. You will stop at various places of interest to admire the spectacular lunar landscape formed by lava flows, sand and rocks.
Descending through the Orotava Valley, a place praised for its flora, you will arrive in Puerto de la Cruz to visit one of the best zoological parks in the world, Loro Parque.
Set in lush tropical surroundings and beautiful gardens, Loro Parque has a wide variety of attractions and animals including a colony of 200 penguins at Planet Penguin, a Shark Tunnel, tigers, silverback gorillas, shows and much much more!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mount Teide & Loro Parque
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from most hotels in the Southern Area
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mount Teide & Loro Parque
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No, it isn't included.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.