One Hour Canal Cruise & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Free cancellations
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Relax and enjoy a scenic cruise along Amsterdam’s canals!
Avoid the museum lines! This combination ticket includes admission to the Rijksmuseum at a special discount rate plus a leisurely one hour cruise along Amsterdam's historic canals.
Our guide to One Hour Canal Cruise & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
Explore the works of 17th-century Dutch masters with a skip-the-line ticket to the world-famous Rijksmuseum before taking in the stunning scenery of Amsterdam's canal network with this great value combo ticket.
Located in Amsterdam’s Museumplein, the Rijksmuseum is close to other highly regarded museums, like the Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum, and the city’s stunning concert hall, the Royal Concertgebouw.
Explore this incredible art museum for yourself with a pre-purchased ticket which means there is no need to wait in the Museum Ticket queue which can often be long during the busy summer months.
Your ticket also includes a 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise and no trip to the Netherlands is complete without an excursion to the world-famous waters of the Amsterdam canals.
Renowned as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the canal district will have you amazed as you cruise through its canals. Lean back and examine the town from another point of view as you drift along the beautiful waters and treasured architecture.
The Amsterdam Canal Cruise includes one hour of can’t-miss spectacles and incredible buildings. Additionally, the tour offers a fun complimentary audio narrative in 19 languages.
Daily, year round. Does not operate 25, 26, 31 December or 1st January.
The Canal Cruise departs frequently from 9.30am - 9.00pm (October -March 2018) and 9.00am - 10.00pm (March - October). Rijksmuseum is open daily from 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise is around 1 hour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Hour Canal Cruise & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
- When in Amsterdam, you must exchange your voucher for your tickets at the Tour and Travel Office (Damrak No.26, 300m from Central Station). At this point, you will book your slot to visit the Rijksmuseum and for your canal cruise. It is recommended to do this at least 24hrs before your intended visit as timeslots are subject to availability.
- The Canal Cruise departs frequently from 9.30 am - 9.30 pm.
- The Rijksmuseum is open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Canal cruises are not easily accessible for wheelchairs. A wheelchair lift is not available to customers and to access to the boat is via a set of stairs.
- The Canal cruise does not run on December 25, 26, 31 or January 1.
- Please note that during the Amsterdam Light Festival (usually runs from the end of November until mid-January there will be a surcharge of €3.70 per person payable locally on all cruises departing AFTER 5.00 pm.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. Cancellations need to be requested in writing and must be confirmed by the supplier in writing (Lindbergh Tour and Travel).
Frequently Asked Questions for One Hour Canal Cruise & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket