At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
4.1 stars: Based on 18 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Celebrate Dubai’s modern architectural wonders on this tour which includes lunch at the Burj Al Arab, the highest hotel ever built and a visit to the top of the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world.
Our guide to At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
Including a delicious lunch at the splendid Al Iwan restaurant at the Burj Al Arab, this tour is followed by a visit to the Burj Al Arab. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres and has become Dubai’s most recognisable landmark.
The mesmerising water display in the heart of the Burj Al Arab’s atrium serves as a perfect complement to the wonders on your plate.
Continue to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa where you ascend to the amazing 124th-floor Observation Deck for breathtaking views of Dubai and beyond.
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
The tour ends at the Dubai Dancing Fountain. Here you may choose to remain at the Dubai Mall to shop at your leisure or return to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up: Between 12.15 to 13.00
- Marina Photo Stop: 10 to 15 minutes
- 13:30 - Burj Al Arab Lunch in Al Iwan Restaurant
- 17.00 - Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Dancing Fountain
- Drop Back to Hotel
Around 5 hours.
Smart casual for admission to Al Iwan at the Burj Al Arab. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sport shoes). Women can wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with a top or blouse. UAE national dress is welcomed. For gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc are not allowed.
Monday and Thursday, year round.
Average 4.1 out of 5 (18 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for At the Top of the World - Burj Khalifa & lunch at Burj Al Arab
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels and private residences in the Dubai area only.
- Lunch will be served in the Al Iwan restaurant at the Burj al Arab and includes access to an Arabic buffet, house water, soft drink or ice tea.
- Smart casual dress is required for admission to the Burj Al Arab. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sports shoes). Women can wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse. UAE national dress is welcomed. For gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc are not allowed.
- Tickets are dispatched one month before departure.
- Please note that this tour is operated on a shared basis and you may have to share your table with other guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.