This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to see the Dubai desert from above and below!
Although hot air ballooning is a truly impressive experience, this Dubai hot air balloon flight takes it to the next level for a complete ‘wow’ experience. Enjoy a magical flight over the golden sands of the Arabian Desert, experience the world’s only falconry from the sky performance and then ride in vintage Land Rovers through the desert to an authentic Heritage camp for a lavish breakfast spread.
Our guide to Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight with Falconry and Desert Breakfast
Experience the desert as only few have seen it as your magnificent hot air balloon gently soars over the magical Arabian Desert at around 4000 feet. The Dubai balloon adventure starts with a pre-dawn drive to the launch site in the heart of the desert. With the sun slowly rising on the horizon, the gas burners are ignited and the balloon slowly comes to life. Soon you are rising into the immense blue of the desert sky affording spectacular views of giant red sand dunes, emerald green oases, gazelles and wandering camels. If you are lucky you may even spot the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat.
A falconer goes up with every balloon flight. At the optimal time, the falcon will be released from the hot air balloon to demonstrate their speed and agility by swooping below, above and around the hot air balloons. This is the only place in the world where you will get to experience this one-of-a-kind falcon show from the sky!
The Dubai balloon flight lasts for around an hour and each experience is totally unique with the flight route and landing location totally dependent on the wind strength and direction.
Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve in a museum quality, open top 1950’s Land Rovers. These iconic vehicles were the first vehicles ever to traverse the desert 6 decades ago. On arrival you have the chance to freshen up and will then be served a scrumptious breakfast including eggs Benedict, shakshuka, salmon, caviar, halloumi cheese, fresh fruit, cold cut platters and more. Before heading back to the city, explore the authentic camp built out of natural materials like stone, wood and goat hair or sit back and relax in the traditional majlis. When you are ready your driver will take you back to the city.
The Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight with Breakfast Safari is a great way to experience the stunning Arabian desert from above and below.
Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight with Falconry and Desert Breakfast
If you are in Dubai on a Friday, don't miss an extravagent brunch served in many hotels. This is the latest Dubai craze.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight with Breakfast Safari
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-ups are available from Dubai only.
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old. There is no upper age limit for the balloon flight.
- This tour only operates September to May as it is too hot in the summer months.
- Exact flight time and route cannot be guaranteed as it is 100% dependant on the wind.
- Women more than 3 months pregnant and anyone with injuries or recent surgeries in their limbs or back are not permitted to fly.
- The balloon operator will strive to have your balloon in the air at sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed