Bedouin Culture Safari Dubai
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in the ultimate cultural experience with this hands-on desert safari. See first-hand how the Bedouin lived and survived the desert – by camel and even by vintage Land Rover.
Our guide to Bedouin Culture Safari Dubai
At a nomadic-inspired camp, you will meet with Bedouin storytellers and a friendly Saluki dog and falcon. Learn how our Emirati ancestors used to herd, hunt, and thrive by using their resources. Experience a traditional Emirati breakfast and join in authentic Bedouin performances.
This experiential morning is sure to give you insight into the rich culture and heritage of the United Arab Emirates and the people that made it the beautiful country it is.
Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Adventure Pack (Headscarf and Stainless Steel Water Bottle). These are included in each booking and can be taken home with you. Traverse the desert, like a true nomad, by camel to an authentic Bedouin village. The camel ride is 15 minutes long, and each camel can accommodate two guests.
Explore a traditional village with Bedouin tents, cooking stations and farm animals. Get friendly with a Saluki dog and engage in a 25-minute falconry performance. Savour a traditional Emirati breakfast and learn how it’s prepared. Listen to Bedouin storytellers and learn more about their rich heritage. Partake in a traditional dance performance with young locals. Embark on a nature Safari in a vintage Land Rover (60 minutes).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bedouin Culture Safari Dubai
- As the desert can get quite warm during the day all year round, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old
- Infants below 12 months are not permitted on our nature drive, however we can arrange an alternative on request
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 will be accepted at the child rate
- Not suitable for any pregnant guest during their last trimester
- Pick up from Dubai Hotels between 5.30am and 7.00am (depends on sunrise)
- Certain vintage Land Rovers can accomodate up to 10 Guests.
- Return to the Hotel between 10.30am and 12.00pm.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.