Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
4.8 stars: Based on 17 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step aboard Bateaux Dubai for an exceptional dinner cruise experience, which will take you past modern and historic landmarks in glass-enclosed splendour as you enjoy freshly prepared gourmet cuisine from the a-la-carte kitchen.
Our guide to Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
Experience a luxury dinner cruise through the heart of Dubai aboard an elegant, glass covered boat offering unobstructed views across Dubai Creek while savouring delicious gourmet cuisine, attentive service and contemporary live entertainment. All food is freshly prepared on board and the creative a la menu combines eastern and western flavours.
From Bateaux Dubai’s glass-enclosed interior, you will see a mix of modern landmarks and historic sights on the Dubai Creek and you will also have the chance to enjoy a break between courses and adjourn to our rooftop al fresco deck to take in the bustling atmosphere of the waterways and the sparkling skyline of Dubai. Along the cruise route see the British Embassy Building, Maktoum Bridge, the Floating Bridge, The Clock Tower, The Dhow Wharfage, The Twin Towers, Deira Tower, The Old Souk/ Spice Souk, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Grand Mosque and much more.
There are 2 drinks packages available:
- Dinner Cruise with Soft Drinks Package includes one non-alcoholic welcome drink per guest, canapés on arrival, International 4-course a la carte dinner and unlimited water, tea/coffee and soft drinks.
- Dinner Cruise with House Drinks Package includes one non-alcoholic welcome drink per guest, canapés on arrival, International 4-course a la carte dinner and unlimited house wines, house beers, soft drinks water, tea and coffee.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Katafi wrapped scallops with tabbouleh salsa, lime, mint & miso dressing
- Avocado and prawn with curried crème fraiche, ikura, minted avocado, beetroot carpaccio & wasabi mayo
- Baby beef carpaccio with saffron arancini, truffled enoki mushrooms & potato galette, parmesan cheese & rocket salad
- Lobster and parsley risotto with poached seafood, tomato confit & bisque cream
- Smoked chicken breast with avocado, foie grass, soya, citrus & sweet chili sauce
- Scottish salmon and coriander cream cheese with crab, cucumber, red radish, pear, ikura & wasabi mayo
- Raw vegetable chat and paneer tikka with cumin yoghurt, coriander mint chutney & mango chutney agar
- Mezza chaud-froid with avocado, cheese roll, vine leaf, beetroot hummus & crisp
- Arabic bread
- Braised beef short rib with parsnip puree, porcini mushroom, tortellini, potato rosti & shimji mushroom
- Roasted Barbarie Duck with red cabbage, confit sweet potato, duck dumpling, pumpkin puree, mandarin & blackberry shiraz jus
- Beef tenderloin with celeriac fondant, braised pearl onions, mushroom tortellini, coriander mash, shimiji mushroom & miso-thyme jus
- Olive crusted poached tooth fish with minted mushy peas, salad of fresh coriander and vine tomato, creamy clams & champagne-fennel cream
- Lamb three ways: lamb cutlet, herb crusted loin and lamb chop with asparagus, polenta and goats cheese tart, sweet potato puree & vadouvan sauce
- Cornfed chicken with celeriac puree, mushroom barley, pumpkin gnocchi, fava bean, mushroom casserole & shiitake pepper jus
- Panko-crumbed tofu with sweet basil mash, buttered vegetables and antiboise of olive, tomato & basil
- Oven-roasted eggplant with parsnip miso puree, coriander-potato, enoki tempura, mushroom & miso cream
- Banana Chocolate Cake; Caramelized banana, dhocolate crumble, almond nougatine & banana sorbet
- Sweet and Salty Caramel Chocolate; Graham cracker dough, manjary soft chocolate creamy, sea-salt caramel, glazed orange chocolate sauce, white chocolate sponge, caramel ice cream
- Blackberry pannacotta; almond and cocoa muesli, blackberry gel, ginger dough, raspberry sapphire, dark chocolate ice cream
- Passion fruit bavarois; italian meringue, rhubarb confit, passion macaron, fennel sand & mango sorbet
- Fresh-sliced fruit; pineapple, honey melon, rock melon dragonfruit, kiwi, berries, raspberry macaroon shell, marshmallow, lemon sorbet
- Chocolate Fondant; orange and chocolate brownie, coffee macaroon shell, pistachio dust, peanut butter ice cream
- International cheese plater; selection of cheese, truffle honey, dry fruit and nuts, crispy wafer, apricot chutney
Vegetarian options are also available.
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smart-casual dress is required. No jeans, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts or trainers.
Boarding begins at 7.15pm for an 8.00pm departure.
The cruise lasts around 2 hours.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (17 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
- Smart-casual dress is required. No jeans, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts or trainers.
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the dinner cruise.
- Please note there will be no live entertainment during Ramadan and alcohol will only be served from 8.00pm onwards.
- Please note on certain holy occasions and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- Guests must make their own way to/from the embarkation point.
- Please note: during the Summer Season, Live entertainment will not be available on-board. Background music will be played throughout the cruise.