Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
4.3 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover fascinating Dubai at your own pace...
The Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour is a great way to explore the amazing city of Dubai. Travelling in a state-of-the-art open-top bus, the hop-on-hop-off system gives you the freedom to set your own itinerary and pace while the routes cover all the main sights and sounds from towering skyscrapers and elegant malls, to spectacular mosques and inviting beaches.
Our guide to Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
Explore Dubai at your own pace on this comprehensive hop-on/hop-off tour of the City. The first stop on the Dubai City Sightseeing itinerary is Dubai Mall. Covering an area of more than 50 football pitches, Dubai Mall is home to more than a thousand shops and the Dubai aquarium. The main attraction here, however, is the tower Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, which is more than twice the height of the Empire State Building and one of the wonders of the modern world.
Dubai isn’t all cutting-edge modernity though. The Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood was built before the oil boom of the 1970s when Dubai was much smaller. You can wander its old streets and visit its fascinating traditional buildings, many of which are home to cultural attractions such as museums and galleries.
Also, don’t miss the Gold & Spice Souks. They’re a treat for the senses, with the fragrant scents of spices from around the world and the stunning allure of gold, platinum and diamonds.
Madinat Jumeirah is one of the jewels in the city’s tourism crown. This enormous 5-star complex might resemble a traditional Arab town, but it’s actually one of the world’s leading and most luxurious holiday resorts.
Discover all of the above Dubai neighbourhoods on a Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-on/Hop-off Tour. Onboard, enjoy splendid views of the city's iconic landmarks as the informative commentary tells you all about the passing scenery. Then hop off your sightseeing bus for further exploration.
Dubai City Tour - 2 hour Route
Sightseeing Buses depart from the Dubai Mall every 60 minutes from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- Dubai Mall - Hop off for Dubai Mall, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, Kidzania, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood - Hop off for Bastakia Quarter, Spice Souk, Dubai Museum/Al Fahidi Fort, Grand Mosque
- Dubai Museum - Hop off for Dubai Museum/Al Fahidi Fort
- Old Souk of Arabia - Hop off for Old Souk, Spice Souk, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House/Shindaha Museum
- The Old Watchtower & Heritage Village - Hop off for Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House/Shindaha Museum
- Gold & Spice Souks - Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Deira Fish Market, Heritage Walk
- Dubai Creek - hop off for Dhow Cruises
- Madinat Jumeirah - Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Waterpark & Jumeirah Beach
- Atlantis the Palm - Hop off for Aquaventure, Lost Chambers of Atlantis, Dolphin Bay
Average 4.3 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day. The same principle applies to the 48-hour tickets.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Until further notice, City Sightseeing Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Tickets only include the 2 hour City Tour running daily from the Dubai Mall. Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink and Night Tour routes remain suspended.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over your specified period.