Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
4.3 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover fascinating Dubai at your own pace...
The Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour is a great way to explore the amazing city of Dubai. Travelling in a state-of-the-art open-top bus, the hop-on-hop-off system gives you the freedom to set your own itinerary and pace while the routes cover all the main sights and sounds from towering skyscrapers and elegant malls, to spectacular mosques and inviting beaches.
Our guide to Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
Explore Dubai at your own pace on this comprehensive hop-on/hop-off tour of the City. The first stop on the Dubai City Sightseeing itinerary is Dubai Mall. Covering an area of more than 50 football pitches, Dubai Mall is home to more than a thousand shops and the Dubai aquarium. The main attraction here, however, is the tower Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, which is more than twice the height of the Empire State Building and one of the wonders of the modern world.
Dubai isn’t all cutting-edge modernity though. The Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood was built before the oil boom of the 1970s when Dubai was much smaller. You can wander its old streets and visit its fascinating traditional buildings, many of which are home to cultural attractions such as museums and galleries.
Also, don’t miss the Gold & Spice Souks. They’re a treat for the senses, with the fragrant scents of spices from around the world and the stunning allure of gold, platinum and diamonds.
Madinat Jumeirah is one of the jewels in the city’s tourism crown. This enormous 5-star complex might resemble a traditional Arab town, but it’s actually one of the world’s leading and most luxurious holiday resorts.
Discover all of the above Dubai neighbourhoods on a Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-on/Hop-off Tour. Onboard, enjoy splendid views of the city's iconic landmarks as the informative commentary tells you all about the passing scenery. Then hop off your sightseeing bus for further exploration.
Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour routes:
Sightseeing Buses depart from the Dubai Mall every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Full Loop takes around 60-70 minutes.
- Stop 1: The Dubai Mall
- Stop 2: Museum of the Future
- Stop 3: Al Al Seef
- Stop 4: Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood
- Stop 5: Dubai Museum
- Stop 6: Old Souk
- Stop 7: Heritage Village
- Stop 8: Spice and Gold Souk
- Stop 9: Dubai Creek
- Stop 10: Dubai Frame (main entrance)
Sightseeing Buses depart from the Dubai Mall every 60 minutes from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Full Loop takes around 130 minutes.
- Stop 1: The Dubai Mall
- Stop 2: Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Stop 3: Atlantis The Palm
- Stop 4: Dubai Marina Mall
- Stop 5: The Beach @ JBR
- Stop 6: Marina Promenade
- Stop 7: Grosvenor House Dubai
- Stop 8: Mina Seyahi
- Stop 9: Mall of the Emirates
Sunset and Night Tour
This is not a hop-on hop-off tour. There is one loop per day. The tour lasts two hours. Pick-up times:
- Stop 1: The Dubai Mall - 5.00pm
- Stop 2: Mina Seyahi - 5.40pm
- Stop 3: Atlantis The Palm - 6.00pm
- Stop 4: Madinat Jumeirah - 6.20pm
- Stop 5: Mall of the Emirates - 6.35pm
Average 4.3 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day. The same principle applies to the 48-hour tickets.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The Sunset and Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour. There is one loop per day.
- Information for Cruise Passengers: Cruise guests will be offered a City Sightseeing transfer to the bus terminal in The Dubai Mall where they will be able to choose the Blue or Red route.
City Sightseeing Staff will be present in Cruise Terminals 2 & 3 to advise on all ticket information and redemption points.
Please note: the City Sightseeing cruise transfer takes approx. 20 minutes (frequency subject to traffic).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour
Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over your specified period.
Will we see all the key landmarks?
Our bus routes are strategically placed so that you see as many of the city's famous attractions as possible. Whilst we can't guarantee that the bus will pass by every point of interest, the bus stops will always be positioned as close as possible to a key spot, so that you are always only a short stroll away from something special when hopping off the bus.
Can we join the tour at any stop?
Yes, you can join the bus tour at any of the stops along the route.