Dubai Deep Sea Fishing
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sail out to sea aboard a modern fishing boat with your very own skipper in search of big game fish. The warm waters of the Arabian Gulf make this a perfect hunting ground for sailfish and whether you are experienced or a first time novice you're sure to have a great day at sea.
Our guide to Dubai Deep Sea Fishing
Fishing is a universal language, one that everyone understands since pre-historic times. Besides that, fishing is an important part of the local culture and livelihood in the United Arab Emirates and it’s no wonder since the Arabian Gulf is rich with a wide range of fish.
The Arabian Gulf provide plenty of plankton for vast shoals of baitfish that are followed by sailfish which can be caught just 20-25 km offshore. As well as sailfish you may also get the chance to fish for Kingfish, Cobia, Groupers, Snappers and Barracuda.
Your professionally crewed boat sails from either Dubai Marina or the Fishing Harbor at Jumeirah and will take you to the best fishing spots. All necessary equipment for bottom fishing, trolling, casting & jigging is included.
This tour is flexible so if you would like to fish for a particular type of fish, or in a particular area that you are familiar with, then please tell your skipper.
Flexible. We recommend early morning or late afternoons/evenings. If your chosen time is not available, we will advise the closest time or day available to your original choice.
Around 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Deep Sea Fishing
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels in the Dubai area.
- Schedules may change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.